Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Unbreakable (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=38974)

DevilsSon 02-28-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbjrsdc (Post 726773)
r u guyz fcuked in the head? you better take another listen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMGGhJsdikw

1. Unbreakable
2. Bells of Freedom
3. welcome to wherever you are

It's a crappy Backstreet Boys song. The lyrics are just embarrassing. And before calling other people ****ed in the head, better look at what you've been posting the last few days...

Kathleen 02-28-2007 11:38 PM

It got left off because it's pretty bad - I happen to agree with their decision. That said - I bought the Japanese album that had the three extra tracks because up until then I had only heard snippets of the songs and I like to hear the whole thing. Once I did though - I decided that whoever made the decision to dump those songs made the right decision.

And there aren't too many of us here that are ****ed in the head either :rolleyes:

Kathleen

Snow ((Hey Oh)) 03-01-2007 01:31 AM

Unbreakable is a FANTASTIC song! It's different than a hell of lot of the stuff Bon Jovi has done in the past (music wise...lyrics wise, not so much) I'd rather them release that song than "Have a Nice Day."

The Northern Cowboy 03-01-2007 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow ((Hey Oh)) (Post 726972)
Unbreakable is a FANTASTIC song! It's different than a hell of lot of the stuff Bon Jovi has done in the past (music wise...lyrics wise, not so much) I'd rather them release that song than "Have a Nice Day."

While I agree that it's a great song, I don't think it overpowers Have A Nice Day, atleast in my opinion.

yomamasofat 03-01-2007 01:47 AM

This song is actually a good song. Should've made it into the album over those sucky songs like Wildflower, Welcome To Wherever You Are, Bells Of Freedom, I Want To Be Loved, and Complicated.

jbjrsdc 03-01-2007 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 726862)
It's a crappy Backstreet Boys song.

can you please name the backstreet boyz song that is driven by a heavy rock gutiar riff? thanks.

jbjrsdc 03-01-2007 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 726944)
It got left off because it's pretty bad - I happen to agree with their decision. That said - I bought the Japanese album that had the three extra tracks because up until then I had only heard snippets of the songs and I like to hear the whole thing. Once I did though - I decided that whoever made the decision to dump those songs made the right decision.

And there aren't too many of us here that are ****ed in the head either :rolleyes:

Kathleen

3 quality bonus tracks on the japan disc, yeah baby!

jbjrsdc 03-01-2007 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snow ((Hey Oh)) (Post 726972)

You are very wise, yes indeed.

Captain_jovi 03-01-2007 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbjrsdc (Post 727005)
can you please name the backstreet boyz song that is driven by a heavy rock gutiar riff? thanks.

I was hoping someone would say something like this. Listen to Larger than Life and then listen to Unbreakable. Hell, even listen to It's my life after Larger than life. You can almost sing one over the other. Same damn co-writer

jbjrsdc 03-01-2007 07:31 AM

just listened to larger than life on you tube(and it was kinda torturous to do so), this song in no way is driven by a heavy rock guitar riff. A guitar sound of any kind is pretty much absent from the song completley. It's my Life and Unbreakable are def rock songs, Larger than life is not; unless ofcourse you're talking about the Jaded Heart version. please don't compare Bon Jovi to the backstreet boys; it's insulting to me as a fan of the greatest band of all time. thank you

For the recored Unbreakable was written by JBJ/RS/DB

Please @ least get your facts straight and know what a guitar sounds like before you post. thanks again