Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   sebastian bach (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=5725)

hellmanfrommars 01-24-2003 09:18 AM

I remember you is such an awesome song! :lol: If only the skids could have got their shit together!

LetItRock2003 01-24-2003 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellmanfrommars
I remember you is such an awesome song! :lol: If only the skids could have got their **** together!

yeah.. and don't forget "Youth Gone Wild" and "18 & life" too..These 3 are aces...

hellmanfrommars 01-24-2003 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetItRock2003
Quote:

I remember you is such an awesome song! :lol: If only the skids could have got their **** together!

yeah.. and don't forget "Youth Gone Wild" and "18 & life" too..These 3 are aces...

Makin a mess was pretty cool too!

LetItRock2003 01-24-2003 09:41 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wow.. you replied really fast...

hellmanfrommars 01-24-2003 09:43 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wow.. you replied really fast...

You know what they say - the quick and the dead :wink:

letitrock 01-24-2003 01:09 PM

listen to some of those screams!

specifically if anyone has ever seen the end of Rock n roll from Moscow 89 or Wild Thing jam from New Jersey 89

Mike McRock 01-24-2003 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letitrock
specifically if anyone has ever seen the end of Rock n roll from Moscow 89 or Wild Thing jam from New Jersey 89

I agree, but I really wouldn't say those screams are actually any better. 'Cos the guy just rocks all the time, it's like 'how much more rocking could he get', and the answer is..... Non!!!!

He just screams all the time, and I'd deffinately say those screams are great, but then you start to think about the other screams, and realise he just does it that great evertime :D

RockerFan 04-28-2004 03:46 PM

SEBASTIAN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenn1189 04-29-2004 12:39 AM

Sebastian Bach now plays a small recurring role on the TV show The Gilmore Girls. He plays the lead singer in a local band...big stretch for him there. LOL.

Javier 04-29-2004 01:52 AM

YEAH!!!!!! The Gilmore Girls are SO SO ROCK N ROLL!!!!!
WHOOOHOOOO!!!!

by the way the guy is sso lazy musically that I just don't see his solo carrer taking off.
HE never really did any reall writing on the Skids and basically all the interviews he's done since Skid Row broke up he's always bitchin, bitchin.
Annoying really.