Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Come Back (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=50347)

Javier 02-28-2010 11:45 PM

Come Back

I just want to jump on this song thread bandwagon thing and annoy the hell out of those that don't like it :p .....

Soo this is my third favorite song of the debut (right behind Shot through the heart and Runaway). Soo anyway, it's cheesy fun 80's rock trying to be oh so passionate, and in this case, it works!!

This also gets me thinking, since the band seems to be favoring the debut far more that the Fahrenheit record as far as playing songs from them live, it would be almost possible to hear this song live at some point in the tour! Awesome if it happened!!
Anyway post your comments for and against this song here, nice day to all!!!

danfan 03-01-2010 12:21 AM

I love Come Back. I'd take that live over Get Ready.

Spidey5150 03-01-2010 12:32 AM

I like it as well: it's a nice 2 of the 1-2 punch that is "Burning For Love" + "Come Back" - lol - i myself would prefer "Burning For Love" though.

Javier 03-01-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spidey5150 (Post 975342)
I like it as well: it's a nice 2 of the 1-2 punch that is "Burning For Love" + "Come Back" - lol - i myself would prefer "Burning For Love" though.

make a thread about it :lol:

steel_horse75 03-01-2010 01:52 PM

Love all the debut except Love Lies which is OK.

jovi 94 03-01-2010 01:56 PM

worst song on the album by a long shot. complete and utter poo. so so weak!

Johny 03-01-2010 04:55 PM

The second best song on the debit for me, with Shot Through The Heart and Burning For Love coming close behind it!

I really love it. And if they play it this tour, it would be the first time since 1984 (and I really doubt it, so far they've played only songs that were staples during the first two tours)

Javier 03-01-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny (Post 975448)
The second best song on the debit for me, with Shot Through The Heart and Burning For Love coming close behind it!

I really love it. And if they play it this tour, it would be the first time since 1984 (and I really doubt it, so far they've played only songs that were staples during the first two tours)

I guess you may be right. I was just thinking how similar the song is to Shot through the heart and vocaly it's not difficult at all. Though the Backing Vocals may sound a bit silly now, but so do Roullette's and they played that one.... :D

If '84 was the last time they played it then, Jon must not like it all that much. That man has poor poor tastes in his own songs....

Johny 03-01-2010 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 975462)
I guess you may be right. I was just thinking how similar the song is to Shot through the heart and vocaly it's not difficult at all. Though the Backing Vocals may sound a bit silly now, but so do Roullette's and they played that one.... :D

If '84 was the last time they played it then, Jon must not like it all that much. That man has poor poor tastes in his own songs....

Yeah, always the second song after Breakout and followed by Roulette (which was the opener) and it was dropped for the Fahenheit tour (Tokyo Road opener, Roulette second and Breakout third)