Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Official July 10 Letzigrund, Zürich, Switzerland Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70603)

Dave88 07-11-2019 12:27 AM

Not. Worth. Anymore.

2 hours 5 min show. For the first time ever I was bored during a Bon Jovi show. Could call every song, every banter, every move from Jon.

There was a coreography during Follow and Wanted organized by the italian fans (the US flag, reminiscing of the Udine 2011 show); Jon acknowledged it but that's it, it didn't change anything in him.

He skipped many song choruses and overall didnt interact that much.

No Amen, no Bed of Roses, no Blood on Blood. Roller Coaster was played. If you're interested in the full shitty setlist is up on setlist.fm.

Xavi 07-11-2019 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveyshaker (Post 1256941)
I'm guessing (as are you) that the reason he stayed at the mic during bed of Roses was to read the words as he sang in Spanish!

Maybe wait until people at the show comment before we confirm the band are over (for the 3rd time this tour) and see what they thought?

Yes,sure......😂

Tictoc 07-11-2019 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1256940)

So today,no Amen,no Roses.

No Swiss cheese.

efpg0708 07-11-2019 03:34 AM

It’s becoming very clear that Jon’s voice can’t handle any more tours. He “peaks” at one or two shows, only to go downhill afterwards. That’s sad.

liljovi93 07-11-2019 06:29 AM

I said it the other day but Jon 'peaked' during the UK shows. Something changed in him and it made the shows enjoyable and most reviews were good. I'm seeing more negative ones from the later European shows than the early.

Set lists are predictable and are getting shorter and shorter. I said that I didn't want to judge videos anymore from YouTube or Instagram etc because JBJ did sound good at the shows I went too but it was like he has gone backwards again listening to some last night.

I'd even say he's not moving as much now as he did in UK too.

Imagine they done a proper tour. Regular shows etc... They'd have all been postponed within a few weeks.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

efpg0708 07-11-2019 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1256948)
I said it the other day but Jon 'peaked' during the UK shows. Something changed in him and it made the shows enjoyable and most reviews were good. I'm seeing more negative ones from the later European shows than the early.

Set lists are predictable and are getting shorter and shorter. I said that I didn't want to judge videos anymore from YouTube or Instagram etc because JBJ did sound good at the shows I went too but it was like he has gone backwards again listening to some last night.

I'd even say he's not moving as much now as he did in UK too.

Imagine they done a proper tour. Regular shows etc... They'd have all been postponed within a few weeks.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I remember at Rock in Rio 2017 when Jon pulled out a great performance, even though his vocals were very poor. I felt that he was pushing at 120%, and indeed he was. He could barely talk in the end. That’s not sustainable anymore for him. It seems that he’s just trying to survive the shows that are left now.

DavetheGodofKeys 07-11-2019 08:14 AM

Damn, the setlist is even more vanilla the Munich one. Looks like Jon peaked for a few shows, and that's it.

prayer_84 07-11-2019 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavetheGodofKeys (Post 1256950)
Damn, the setlist is even more vanilla the Munich one. Looks like Jon peaked for a few shows, and that's it.

True that. They hit rock bottom with this one and if Jon intends to give us the same set in Romania, he may bother to come but he'll leave thousands of fans disappointed.

jovifan93 07-11-2019 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1256932)
I don't like this setlist, at all

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_JKdvKUIAAA4XG.jpg

Shitty set list, but nice girl holding it ;-)

BJFan99 07-11-2019 09:44 AM

So... anybody surprised?