Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bon Jovi Talk Podcasts (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70442)

liljovi93 11-05-2018 08:41 PM

Bon Jovi Talk Podcasts

I plan to update this regularly with links used for my podcasts.

As I've mentioned, I'm really new to all this so bare with me. The audio might not be great on some of them and it might not flow as well as other podcasts you've listened too but I'm definitely going to give it a good crack.

So, it's obviously on YouTube. With over 350 views so far, I'm delighted.

Bon Jovi Talk Podcast Episode 1 (YouTube link)

https://youtu.be/FynPZipfgxI

It's then also on 4 apps currently. Delighted with that too, to be honest.

You can find the podcast on the following apps:

RadioPublic
Breaker
PocketCasts
Google Podcasts

If anyone would like to feature on these podcasts, DM me on here or at @BonJoviTalk on twitter.

I work over 12 hours everyday so weekdays aren't great but can organise something on weekends 100%

Feel free to give ANY feedback and thanks for listening if you do!!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

nikos greece 11-05-2018 09:15 PM

nice work, listened to the whole episode. there were parts because of the mics or the heavier accents that i had difficulty to get. nice try overall, keep it up

liljovi93 11-05-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 1246918)
nice work, listened to the whole episode. there were parts because of the mics or the heavier accents that i had difficulty to get. nice try overall, keep it up

Thanks very much for the feedback.

Yeah, my accent is going to be a problem for some people unfortunately, sorry! Haha.

Rdkopper 11-05-2018 09:53 PM

What is this and why is it a Sticky?

YOVANAfromPeru 11-05-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246923)
What is this and why is it a Sticky?

Calm down, Prettyboy!

https://twitter.com/Dolph7800/status...24838509649920

Rdkopper 11-05-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1246925)

It sounds like a fun thing for fans to enjoy but I don't think it needs it's own Sticky bumping down the YouTube Thread.

I don't mean to sound arrogant but as a seasoned fan, I wasn't overly impressed. The topics were way too basic, ran on for way too long, and I couldn't understand/hear what the other guy was talking about.

Example: If you're going to talk about how great the box set is for twenty minutes don't just say "yeah, Mrs 4th of July was great and should have made the album". Talk about what makes it great. Talk about the state Jon was in when he wrote the songs. He wrote it during the grey summer. Who is Mrs 4th of July? Is it the New Jersey Tour? Is it the Record Industry? Is it Doc? what is this referring to? "The queen of the roses has left us with nothing but thorns"

These are the things I want to hear discussed.

liljovi93 11-05-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246932)
It sounds like a fun thing for fans to enjoy but I don't think it needs it's own Sticky bumping down the YouTube Thread.

I don't mean to sound arrogant but as a seasoned fan, I wasn't overly impressed. The topics were way too basic, ran on for way too long, and I couldn't understand/hear what the other guy was talking about.

Example: If you're going to talk about how great the box set is for twenty minutes don't just say "yeah, Mrs 4th of July was great and should have made the album". Talk about what makes it great. Talk about the state Jon was in when he wrote the songs. He wrote it during the grey summer. Who is Mrs 4th of July? Is it the New Jersey Tour? Is it the Record Industry? Is it Doc? what is this referring to? "The queen of the roses has left us with nothing but thorns"

Points taken on board [emoji1303]

Bounce7800 11-05-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1246932)

Oh no, how will we find the YouTube thread now it's one spot lower. Below a list of talent show links. Seriously come on. Leave worrying about the forum layout to us thanks.

There isn't actually a bon Jovi podcast out there, so for one of our members to start one is a good thing that is worth promoting. It's episode 1, different people can join and gave different takes on things. I'd happily volunteer to go on, I'm sure you could.impart your vast wisdom too rather than just criticise from the sidelines.

YOVANAfromPeru 11-05-2018 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1246937)
Oh no, how will we find the YouTube thread now it's one spot lower. Below a list of talent show links. Seriously come on. Leave worrying about the forum layout to us thanks.

There isn't actually a bon Jovi podcast out there, so for one of our members to start one is a good thing that is worth promoting. It's episode 1, different people can join and gave different takes on things. I'd happily volunteer to go on, I'm sure you could.impart your vast wisdom too rather than just criticise from the sidelines.

that’s why I said what I said on the other thread, I think some users here don’t sign autographs for free hihih

Rdkopper 11-06-2018 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1246937)

Can we get rid of the talent show sticky? 31 posts in 4 years, Really!

And there are now 2 podcast posts. Which one do i post in? Geeze, and I thought the multiple Richie post were confusing.