Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sex Sells II (Obie answers) *g* (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=27586)

Martin 10-03-2004 01:56 PM

Sex Sells II (Obie answers) *g*

Quote:

Question:
Hi Obie! first a big thank you for this really promising track-listing- i'm damn sure this is gonna kick major ass! my questions about a song which is NOT included- the name: sex sells! jon once said that he wrote a great song with that title and for the title is the most ingenious thing since slippery when wet i was eager to hear it. so what happened to it? is still alive?
asked by martin on Saturday, October 2, 2004
Answer:
Here's the deal on Sex Sells. If you wanna hear it, you can come to my house and I'll play it for you but you have to powerwash my house, you have to walk my dog, you have to change the oil in all my cars and you have to rub Huey's feet.
the question was logically asked by me- i think that's an invitation to obies'! i'll tell you afterwards about the song :lol:

Keeper 10-03-2004 02:00 PM

I do wonder why he didn't reply to your question though. What's wrong with the song? :roll:

Supersonic 10-03-2004 02:01 PM

Aloha !

The funny thing is, that when someone on Jovitalk makes such jokes it's considered boring or just as a joke, but now that Obie makes such great jokes it's suddenly considered very funny.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Dawn 10-03-2004 02:31 PM

Re: Sex Sells II (Obie answers) *g*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin2000
Quote:

Question:
Hi Obie! first a big thank you for this really promising track-listing- i'm damn sure this is gonna kick major ass! my questions about a song which is NOT included- the name: sex sells! jon once said that he wrote a great song with that title and for the title is the most ingenious thing since slippery when wet i was eager to hear it. so what happened to it? is still alive?
asked by martin on Saturday, October 2, 2004
Answer:
Here's the deal on Sex Sells. If you wanna hear it, you can come to my house and I'll play it for you but you have to powerwash my house, you have to walk my dog, you have to change the oil in all my cars and you have to rub Huey's feet.
the question was logically asked by me- i think that's an invitation to obies'! i'll tell you afterwards about the song :lol:

well its just to rude for our ears :P

or maybe its being kept back for the 25th anniversary boxset :D

Dawn

Martin 10-03-2004 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeper
I do wonder why he didn't reply to your question though. What's wrong with the song? :roll:

well, to me his answer means "sorry dude, there's no release planned for Sex Sells" but i keep my fingers crossed that it's on the 40-years anniversary box-set which means only 20 more years to wait :lol:

@ supersonic: in fact it IS just a joke- but it's in the nature of a joke that it is funny- it's not *rofl* hilirious but it's still funny :wink:

SpainSambora 10-03-2004 09:39 PM

Supersonic is Obie.

Living_on_my_Hair 10-03-2004 09:43 PM

Quote:

Supersonic is Obie.
what do you base your theory on?

i thot Supersonic was Alec J Such. wood explain some of Seb's ''views'' on Jovis latest stuff.

Now, Me on the other hand... that WOULD be telling...

andi (or is it?)

Jim Bon Jovi 10-03-2004 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

The funny thing is, that when someone on Jovitalk makes such jokes it's considered boring or just as a joke, but now that Obie makes such great jokes it's suddenly considered very funny.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I'm goign to have to agree with you for a change. I don't think he's funny at all. He's like one of those kids at schoolt hat always tried to be funny but never really managed it.

Dawn 10-04-2004 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I'm goign to have to agree with you for a change. I don't think he's funny at all. He's like one of those kids at schoolt hat always tried to be funny but never really managed it.

To me Obie is not being funny but more sarcastic as all u people are doing is sucking up to him big time, oh thankyou dear obie, your so great obie, so look at it from that angle. Hes doing his his job and gets well paid for it.

Dawn