Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Stranger in this Town vs. Undiscovered Soul (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=30299)

allmike 05-07-2005 09:26 AM

UNDERDISCOVER SOUL ALL THE WAY............................................... ....

This album is really very close to me and i really really love all the songs and especially 'Halem Rain'. 'Undiscover soul'. 'Downside of love', 'Who am i', 'Hard time comes easy'.... They are all just amazing..... I can't beleive why it give creepy feeling to anyone....

Its tooooo amazing to discribe the least...................

Keeper 05-07-2005 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier
stranger in this town is more about being in a town, and feeling like a stranger in it you know??
While Undiscovered soul would be about a soul being left udiscovered.
you get what I mean??

Not really, no :? :P

Dan 05-13-2005 01:01 AM

Re: Stranger in this Town vs. Undiscovered Soul

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNabb_5
I LOVE Starnger In This Town....Amazing!!!!..... but Undiscovered Soul? Christ what the hell was he thinking! PUTRID!!!!!!!

kinda like JBJ's YGII vs. Destination NoWhere (which really isnt "that" bad)

I thought talent becomes stronger with years of experience? Im sure the new cd is a blown tire. Noway can they compare to SWW and NJ ! Then again Nobody can.

your thoughts/comments?

Well said....I couldn't agree more with both Richie & Jon's solo's!

father_time 05-13-2005 12:45 PM

I prefer Stranger, Undiscovered Soul is good but at times it feels like its just heading for the coffee table as it were!

Young Guns beats DA, SantaFe/Blood money are brilliant. DA has some goodish songs on, but at times it just seems to drag along, and its about 3 tracks too long aswell. Midnight in Chelsea the best on it by a long way.

glaubersambora 05-13-2005 03:06 PM

I like Richie's solo career a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Jon's.... Both albums are much better than DA and Stranger is a little bit better than Young Guns... Songs like Ballad of Youth, One Light Burning, STranger in this town, among others, are better than some BJ(band) stuff...
________
Yamaha DT50

Helluva Night 05-13-2005 03:26 PM

It's a big war to decide between Blaze of Glory and Stranger in this town. I still haven't decided... sure, I like Undiscovered Soul more than DA.
To return to the first question I prefer the 1991 album than the last one.

Peachgirl 05-29-2005 12:59 AM

Well between Blaze Of Glory YG2 record and Stranger in this town its Blaze all the way, but Stranger is good and I agree with Marc Stranger is far better than Undiscovered Soul. Not sure what Richie was trying to do with Undiscovered Soul, but I really don't like it.

And Blaze is better than DA, but DA is okay. It's a good effort, but not great. Blaze just has a great feel.

Oh and I think if you mixed the two Slippery and NJ that would be a totally great album. I love them both. I suppose NJ is better in my opinion, but I'll never get tired of listening to either one. :D

Bleeding Purist 05-29-2005 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkywho
SWW and NJ is the past - I don't want more 80s rock.

Amen

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkywho
I don't do Richie solo stuff - that dude gives me the creeps.

You just hate romantics don't you?

Gabriel_Jovi_Brasil 05-30-2005 04:03 PM

Stranger Is This Town, but Undiscovered is a good album too

sohosid 06-02-2005 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier
stranger in this town is more about being in a town, and feeling like a stranger in it you know??
While Undiscovered soul would be about a soul being left udiscovered.
you get what I mean??

bwahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!

Wonderfully descriptive.......