Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   sebastian bach (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=5725)

{_Warrior_} 01-23-2003 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LetItRock2003
Now seems like he is enjoying his life in broadway

I read somewhere that he has contract until 2004 :D

jess 01-23-2003 03:57 PM

Seb. Bach doesn't look like a woman for you ???

Thierry 01-23-2003 04:00 PM

I know only one Sebastiaan aka Supersonic aka Aloha guy :D

letitrock 01-23-2003 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jess
Seb. Bach doesn't look like a woman for you ???

No more than BJ, RS, DB did in the 80s no!

Specifically look at Richie in the sleeve of "Bon Jovi" 1984

... anyway most rock stars do - on the basis they have long hair

Mike McRock 01-23-2003 04:33 PM

No, Seb doesn't look like a woman, he looks like a rocker....

MAKE THE DISTINCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

jess 01-23-2003 04:59 PM

Jon and co in the 80, it's really more than OK for me :lol:

But bach, now or 15 years ago, even for 10 millions of euros, i couldn't do anything with this "man" ~ maybe you think a woman can't make the distinction ... but you're wrong totally wrong :)

Mike McRock 01-23-2003 07:26 PM

No, it's just a phrase I use a lot. I want people to be able to make the distinction between a long haired rocker and a woman. This difference may seem only subtle, but in reality it's the complete oposite scale, a rocker is at the top of the masculinity scale. In the same way that a rock chick is at the top of the sexey scale.... It's like, who's the most masculine: Bruce Willis with all his muscles and skin head, who holds down long relationships, and is probably pretty monogomous. Or Sebastian Bach, who is a long haired rocker, has his own rock band, and who would have been sleeping in the 80's with more women in one day that Willis would in a year!!!!!

I know which one I think rocks the most, who I respect the most.....

Sebastian Bach is a god to me, standing for everything that rocks.....
Richie was wrong, God isn't a woman, he's a long haired rocker....Richie needs to make the distinction!!!!!

jess 01-23-2003 09:06 PM

oh tell me please ... 'in the same way a rock chick is at the top of the sexey scale" tell me : is it positive or negative, i need to know :?

Mike McRock 01-24-2003 12:57 AM

Deffinately positive :wink:

I think there is something particuarly special about a rock chick for a rocker. It's just one of those things that really does apeal to me. Maybe this is largely because they'd like the same sort of music I do, and I've never met a girl who likes teh same sort of music as I do before, so I'd actually have something to talk to her about!!!!! Also, the tight leathers, and extremely long hair count for a lot!

Incidently, if you need to know, does this imply that you are yourself a rock chick? Please tell me, I need to know 8)

jess 01-24-2003 09:11 AM

All i can say is that my husband used to call me like that (and his friends) since 10 years ... :?