Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SiriusXM Bon Jovi Radio ch. 709 stuff (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70840)

blazeofglory 04-27-2023 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1284973)
I think the last tour combined with the playback fiasco was the point he realized he wasn't able to do it anymore. Maybe one or two things had been scheduled afterwards where he was obliged to do it but other than that, he's been laying low ever since.

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk

Agreed. The last tour kinda just went a step beyond everything that was before in terms of how shot is voice really is and also in terms of how it’s being perceived not only by the fanbase but also by the general public and the press. I think at this point he’s probably trying to avoid drawing any more unnecessary attention to it, so that whatever future endeavors the band still has up their sleeves (be that anniversary celebrations, a new record or a farewell tour) won’t be overshadowed (and negatively impacted in terms of sales) by the ongoing bad press about Jon’s voice from KOS gigs he’s been playing all year. Probably better to just lay low and hope most people will have forgotten about the last tour and what came with it by the time the band comes out with their new boxset or record or tour dates or whatever they’ve got planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nikos greece 04-27-2023 02:17 PM

i agree jon wanted to stay off the spotlight and rest.
i think it is a smart move..
i hope he has taken care of his voice and comes back with sth better than the last time...
i believe he had a vocal surgery and wants time to rest and heal...
I want to believe some news will come soon enough

Jack27 04-27-2023 06:35 PM

I would lean towards the break being because of surgery rather than keeping out the spotlight. Even with the state of his voice he'd have done a fan club event or something similar.

Javier 04-27-2023 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butters (Post 1284966)
Or he knows he can't sing and avoids any public events other than concerts.

If someone knows he can't sing they would Specifically avoid concerts....

Kathleen 04-27-2023 11:49 PM

Anyone know what Sirius is playing tomorrow night?

StickToYourGuns45 04-28-2023 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1284979)
Anyone know what Sirius is playing tomorrow night?

Last i heard they were still playing Hamburg Ads.

The last few new broadcasts (Turkey, Las Vegas, Glendale) were late, so hoping this means it wont be a repeat. They usually have the announcement out by 11:30AM Sydney time on Thursdays and we are now at 3:30pm Friday.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. Sheperds Bush repeat

steel_horse75 04-28-2023 08:17 AM

he should just retire and write songs for the next Jon Bon Jovi.
Thats the trouble with these money driven people they are just looking for the nexy pay day.

Hes made millions so he should go and enjoy life with his family....you never know when its all gonna end and you cant take it with you when you shuffle off this planet.

Sent from my SM-X700 using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 04-28-2023 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1284981)
he should just retire and write songs for the next Jon Bon Jovi.
Thats the trouble with these money driven people they are just looking for the nexy pay day.

Hes made millions so he should go and enjoy life with his family....you never know when its all gonna end and you cant take it with you when you shuffle off this planet.

Sent from my SM-X700 using Tapatalk

I kinda believe that's what he's doing now.

His voice is still recordable in a studio but he's done performing live. Other than that, he's living in Florida, playing tennis, and hanging with his family. That sounds like he's semi retired.

Captain_jovi 04-28-2023 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1284981)

How is he remotely doing this? Dude is literally laying low, NOT making money with gigs. Dude is a big dick, no doubt, but it's wild people can go after him for being greedy for money right now AND for staying silent for a year.

lolo5769 05-04-2023 06:36 PM

Hello

Who know the gig from tommorrow ?

See ya

Laurent