Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Official July 14 Werchter Festival Grounds, Werchter, Belgium Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70605)

bonjovi90 07-15-2019 01:18 AM

IBTFY was listed as the first encore song, but dropped. For the first time ever I think the reactions underneath the band's IG post of the setlist aren't positive.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Dicanio 07-15-2019 01:35 AM

This has to be the lowest page count whilst a gig has been in progress that I can ever remember :( I guess we can all pick the setlists for the final shows although I hope somehow I’m proved wrong.

Even the die hards here seem to be losing interest

bonjovi90 07-15-2019 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicanio (Post 1257117)
This has to be the lowest page count whilst a gig has been in progress that I can ever remember :( I guess we can all pick the setlists for the final shows although I hope somehow I’m proved wrong.

I think there was a show in the autumn of 2013 (2nd US arena leg) where the thread actually opened a day after the concert [emoji1]

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Elvistico 07-15-2019 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1257110)
18 songs. Show is over.

This House Is Not For Sale
Raise Your Hands
Bad Name
Born To Be My Baby
Whole Lot Of Leaving
Lost Highway
Runaway
Born To Follow
HAND
KTF
Blood On Blood
Rollercoaster
It's My Life
We Don’t Run
Wanted
LYHOM (Jon in crowd)
Bad Medicine

Encore
Prayer

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Sleep when I'm dead was played too

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

NicoRourke 07-15-2019 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry (Post 1257114)
So a fair amount of people walked out of the venue during the show due to poor vocals. Whoops 😢.

It was quite shocking really, we could move 5m further every 10 minutes or so - so many left.
It’s heartbreaking really.

I know I said I was considering leaving but I didn’t and I kept shacking my head during the entire show, thinking about how this band was once untouchable as performers. And Richie was really missing. Props to Tico and Dave that are real beasts. And Phil X delivers ans has passion and energy. Jon should.approach the next phase of his career differently. And take a long long break.

VinceBJ 07-15-2019 03:02 AM

I went to the show, knowing Jon’s voice would be bad. Let me tell you, it was bad. But it didn’t ruin anything for me, I had a good time. Setlist on the short side, that was a bit of a bummer.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

taker5962 07-15-2019 04:43 AM

Went back.
Amazing Fogerty gig, very cool Anouk show and...
A good BJ 2019 show. Voice was really bad, poor setlist, but better feelings than Dusseldorf, i had prefer Werchter.
Tico is a f*cking killer. Dave is great. Phil X was really good.
Hoped a little These Days in encore but... 1h58 = time of my recording.

Sad to know it's probably our last BJ Show... But it must end one day...
I've seen Neil Young & Fogerty in 5 days, Bon Jovi just after and come on... 20 years younger and no voice left... And the others sings like they are 30.... :puppydog::puppydog::puppydog::puppydog:

steel_horse75 07-15-2019 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicanio (Post 1257117)

That’s cos there’s nothing for die hards. Not even a scrap of anything for long time fans.

It’s like Jon just wants the tour to end now.
I’m not doubting he is giving it his all up there but the setlists are static and now getting shorter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrIks from Finland 07-15-2019 11:17 AM

Watching any video from last night shows that the crowd was totally dead. Not a single hand in the air. No wonder Jon cut the show short. Absolutely dreadful.

liljovi93 07-15-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrIks from Finland (Post 1257124)
Watching any video from last night shows that the crowd was totally dead. Not a single hand in the air. No wonder Jon cut the show short. Absolutely dreadful.

Sad thing is, he didn't really cut it short. Well... One song.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk