Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

Jovi98 11-01-2019 05:12 AM

I love this song!

liljovi93 11-01-2019 05:15 AM

I'm pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

candidomtz 11-01-2019 05:19 AM

Love it!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

bonboy25 11-01-2019 05:20 AM

I love the guitars. Deffo a repeat song!

BonJovi100 11-01-2019 05:54 AM

Usualy I don't like too much storyteller songs but this sound good! I can imagine that it could be hit in Usa

rolo_tomachi 11-01-2019 06:32 AM

The guitars melody is great. His voice ... and sound production is lame. Need another producer, Shanks sounds worn and predictable.

SuperBrad 11-01-2019 07:19 AM

Lyrics are nice ... everything else is average .... 5/10 . I love the first 13 seconds and the last 47 seconds ....

liljovi93 11-01-2019 07:44 AM

It's lacking power from Jon to make it a great song. I love the instrumental bits, I really like that it's a song that's over 3.30 mins and I think the lyrics are decent enough. The 'oohhh' by Jon are the vocal highlight of the song but even they aren't amazing by any stretch.

It's typical Bon Jovi now that songs aren't taken to the next level to really make me go WOW. I actually do feel this could have been one of them if Jon didn't sound like he was learning to talk for the first time.

rolo_tomachi 11-01-2019 08:03 AM

BON JOVI - UNBROKEN

Producer, Programmer, Associated Performer, Background Vocalist, Synthesizer, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar: John Shanks
Producer, Associated Performer, Vocals, Background Vocalist: Jon Bon Jovi
Studio Personnel, Recording Engineer: Obie O'Brien
Studio Personnel, Engineer: Dan Chase
Studio Personnel, Engineer: Keith Gretlein
Studio Personnel, Engineer: Kenta Yonesaka
Studio Personnel, Engineer: Bradley Giroux
Studio Personnel, Asst. Recording Engineer: Austin Atwood
Studio Personnel, Mixer: Michael H. Brauer
Studio Personnel, Assistant Mixer: Fernando Reyes
Associated Performer, Drums: Tico Torres
Associated Performer, Bass Guitar: Hugh McDonald
Associated Performer, Piano, Hammond B3, Synthesizer: David Bryan
Associated Performer, Guitar: Phil X
Studio Personnel, Mastering Engineer: Joe Laporta
Composer Lyricist: Jon Bon Jovi

steel_horse75 11-01-2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1259607)
It's lacking power from Jon to make it a great song. I love the instrumental bits, I really like that it's a song that's over 3.30 mins and I think the lyrics are decent enough. The 'oohhh' by Jon are the vocal highlight of the song but even they aren't amazing by any stretch.

It's typical Bon Jovi now that songs aren't taken to the next level to really make me go WOW. I actually do feel this could have been one of them if Jon didn't sound like he was learning to talk for the first time.

Yeah agree.
I'd love to hear Jon sing this 20-25 years ago as his vocals hen would've been great for it.
I like most of the song. Few a bits I'm not sure on but a good effort. It's on continuous play on way to work.
Would've have loved the guitar to be a bit more prominent. It's still that twang twang twang rather than riff riff riff.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk