Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   NBJ - Everything Else (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How gay are you? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48706)

C'monFeet 08-17-2009 01:10 AM

How gay are you?

I really am just posting any random question that comes into my mouth tonight.

Bad choice of words.

KeepTheFaith2211 08-17-2009 01:15 AM

I don't think this will be popular mate.

Anyway, I am not gay and the thought of it makes me horrified but I have no problem with people who are.

C'monFeet 08-17-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 935167)
I don't think this will be popular mate.

What the hell is to be ashamed of? Not like you can't answer the poll anonymously.

Anyway, taboo subjects are the most fun.

C'monFeet 08-17-2009 01:19 AM

Parts of the Kinsey Reports regarding diversity in sexual orientations are frequently used to support the common estimate of 10% for homosexuality in the general population. However, the findings are not as absolute, and Kinsey himself avoided and disapproved of using terms like homosexual or heterosexual to describe individuals, asserting that sexuality is prone to change over time, and that sexual behavior can be understood both as physical contact as well as purely psychological phenomena (desire, sexual attraction, fantasy).[citation needed] Instead of three categories (heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual), a seven-category Kinsey Scale system was used.

The reports also state that nearly 46% of the male subjects had "reacted" sexually to persons of both sexes in the course of their adult lives, and 37% had at least one homosexual experience.[5] 11.6% of white males (ages 20-35) were given a rating of 3 (about equal heterosexual and homosexual experience/response) throughout their adult lives.[6] The study also reported that 10% of American males surveyed were "more or less exclusively homosexual for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55" (in the 5 to 6 range).[7]

I will SO be surprised if 46% of people own up to that.

Adrian 08-17-2009 01:23 AM

Not at all and the idea of myself engaging in homosexual behavior disgusts me. Do I care/am I bothered by anyone else's preferences? Not a bit, not my business.

Adrian

Jim Bon Jovi 08-17-2009 01:37 AM

It's all good as long as there isn't any kissing.

One must set boundaries.

SSM12 08-17-2009 01:56 AM

Well there was this one time I saw this dude with REALLY long hair..............wait no.

I mean, im not attracted to members of the same sex, but as for gay rights, I am in support. Its more of me being apathetic about things than anything though.

Supersonic 08-17-2009 10:36 AM

Aloha !

I'm only gay for Thierry but he never lets me sleep in his bed. :(

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Grypweed 08-17-2009 10:36 AM

Pretty much what SSM said ('cept I'd like to change one key word), I'm all for gay rights, but I've never in me life been attracted to someone of the same sex.

RockThunder 08-17-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grypweed (Post 935223)
Pretty much what SSM said ('cept I'd like to change one key word), I'm all for gay rights, but I've never in me life been attracted to someone of the same sex.

Me too.
Live and let live... You wanne be accepted like anybody else out there. Just some people can't get it right.