Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Def Leppard + Poison to Tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=47766)

Captain Walrus 04-02-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage (Post 914130)
I was being sarcastic <_<

I think his point is there are lots of Def Leppard songs that aren't feel good party rock. Like most of the Slang album, about half the new album, a fair amount of Pyromania, even the title track of Hysteria ...

NewGirlNow 04-02-2009 11:02 PM

Am going to see Def Leppard this summer...I ALWAYS have fun at their shows!:) Am happy that Poison is touring with them as I have never been to a Poison show. I was wondering what kind of setlist I could expect from Cheap Trick? Anyone know?

Bleeding Purist 04-03-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Walrus (Post 914160)
I think his point is there are lots of Def Leppard songs that aren't feel good party rock. Like most of the Slang album, about half the new album, a fair amount of Pyromania, even the title track of Hysteria ...

Precisely ;)

AlabamaBonJoviFan 04-25-2009 04:45 PM

The Leps are my favorite band of all time. I'll be at two of these shows - Birmingham on August 11th and Atlanta on August 15th. I've seen Poison once before and they were okay.... I could do without having to see them again. I'm excited about getting to see Cheap Trick.

kenobi_on_a_prayer 04-25-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewGirlNow (Post 914162)
Am going to see Def Leppard this summer...I ALWAYS have fun at their shows!:) Am happy that Poison is touring with them as I have never been to a Poison show. I was wondering what kind of setlist I could expect from Cheap Trick? Anyone know?

I'm not overly familiar with Cheap Trick's discography to know/remember everything they played in Perth when supporting Def Leppard. But they did play all the stuff I knew like I Want You to Want Me, If You Want My Love, Surrender, Dream Police, The Flame, the song from That 70s Show...;)

JKKDARK 05-02-2009 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeExcellent (Post 909239)
This to me really is one of the signs that the world is ****ed up and I'm living in a world full of ****ing idiots.

Cheap Trick third on the bill to Def Leppard (dentist's chair music) and ****ing Poison (hair-piece juvenile drunken shit). Is there a bigger ****ing joke? Seriously. The world is retarded.

Def Leppard had balls. Poison never denied their past.
And Bon Jovi is ashamed of their past, even if they are the definitive Hair band, and the only legacy from this band. This is a bigger joke.

Supersonic 05-02-2009 06:36 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by JKKDARK (Post 918961)
Def Leppard had balls. Poison never denied their past.
And Bon Jovi is ashamed of their past, even if they are the definitive Hair band, and the only legacy from this band. This is a bigger joke.

For ****s sake let it go, the only thing that's a joke is you with your obsession about Bon Jovi not wanting to wear spandex.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan