Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Muse to play Wembley Stadium (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37939)

JoviForever 12-04-2006 08:00 PM

Muse to play Wembley Stadium

It looks like Muse are going to be the first band to play the new Wembley.
They have announced they are playing there in June.
I'm quite a big fan of Muse but not enough to pay money to see them.

Robd788 12-04-2006 08:22 PM

Yeah read this before on yahoo. It doesnt say they are opening the stadium just they are the first act to be booked, more to be announced in the coming weeks. I would think they would have a bigger band (globally) to open the stadium. Prob depends on whos touring at the time too. I had a feeling Take That were gonna do it their huge at the moment. Or they would save it till July 1st for this Diana concert.

Beavoid 12-05-2006 06:42 AM

Take That is still around? Are they good? What songs do they have right now that I should check out?

B

Neurotica80 12-06-2006 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beavoid (Post 711006)
Take That is still around? Are they good? What songs do they have right now that I should check out?

B

Patience is their latest Single

RS8MB0R8 12-06-2006 10:39 AM

Muse absolutely ROCK live!! One of the best shows I've been too by far was a T on the Fringe gig in Edinburgh. Just a short set of about 10-15 songs but it was absolutely awesome and Matt Bellamy is a bloody amazing musician and frontman! The guy is just sickenengly talented!

I'd go and see them again at the drop of a hat - but I'm not travelling all the way down to London for it though!! :)

Christo 12-06-2006 11:07 AM

New Bon Jovi album- April.
Muse playing Wembley- June.

When is the GH supposed to be released??

It is 6 months before June and Bon Jovi are supposed to have 2 new releases in the near future, plus don't forget that they were asked FIRST if they wanted to open the stadium.

I say stay tuned, there is more to happen on this yet.

Emil 12-06-2006 01:28 PM

I have to say that Iīm disappointed. I thought Jonīs ego would do anything to open the new Wembley so I was counting on a show next summer. Dammit!

UKjovi 12-06-2006 01:29 PM

i heard muse on the radio the other day and they said they will be one of the first to play there , not the first

Christo 12-06-2006 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKjovi (Post 711314)
i heard muse on the radio the other day and they said they will be one of the first to play there , not the first

Interesting...if you KNEW that you were THE first band, you'd trumpet it to anyone who would listen in no uncertain terms. So it would seem that there may be other bands playing first yet.

Keep the faith, people. (Cheesy, I know, but fitting here!)

Jim Bon Jovi 12-06-2006 01:56 PM

yeah again there's still more acts to be confirmed to play it over the summer so you never know....