Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Which song do u dislike on Bounce? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=2111)

BonGiovi19 09-27-2002 08:03 PM

Which song do u dislike on Bounce?

I was just wondering, what song that you guys don't really fancy? I mean I've read lots of songs that you like but I was pretty curious, which song do u think is not so good?
For me, it's gotta be hook me up, it's rocky alright but I don't know I just don't really into this song, maybe it'll grow over time, but for now, I don't like this one.
What's yours?

Becky 09-27-2002 08:06 PM

The only one I really haven't gotten to like yet is Love Me Back to Life. The verses sound good... the chorus sounds good. But when they put them together, it sounds like a trainwreck. It's like there are two different songs that don't fit. Maybe it will grow on me as time goes on.

Becky

Martin 09-27-2002 08:09 PM

i still haven't gotten into open all night and you had me from hello- but they've grown on me a lil bit :-)

Meggar 09-27-2002 08:17 PM

The Distance (sorry, I just canīt stand that chorus... so I skip it), You Had Me From Hello and Open All Night.

ShaSha 09-27-2002 09:11 PM

The one song I really don't like is Open All Night. I LOVE the rest of them.

~Sarah

casbren 09-27-2002 09:15 PM

It a demo, but my vote goes for Lucky! Every time it plays I cringe. It's sounds way out of tune to me (nah nah nah nah), sounds like they are trying to hard to be Beatle-esque. Otherwise my vote goes for Hey Joey.

jovifanatic 09-27-2002 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casbren
It a demo, but my vote goes for Lucky! Every time it plays I cringe. It's sounds way out of tune to me (nah nah nah nah), sounds like they are trying to hard to be Beatle-esque. Otherwise my vote goes for Hey Joey.

I'm with you here, I don't like Lucky, though it is just a demo. Joey I can take or leave, at first I really didn't like it but have gotten a little more used to it. I wish Standin would have made the CD.

Sambo-Chris 09-27-2002 10:05 PM

I find Right side of wrong somehow long-winded and has way too much piano. And Open all night goes very much into the direction of Always and songs like that.

I wrote a review for some friends yesterday and these two songs got the lowest grade from me. Right side of wrong got a 4 and Open all night a 4 minus (1= very good, 6 = absolutely bad).

yours
christine

Joverl 09-27-2002 10:59 PM

The only Song on the Album that I donīt like is Open all Night. I donīt know why, just seems like thereīs something missing. A big chorus or something. The way it is, itīs kinda boring.

KTF
Joverl

Stranger 09-27-2002 11:17 PM

First: All about loving you - It's always the same kind of ballad since Bed of roses, there is no progress and this one really sounds like a boy band song.

Also: You had me from hello and open all night.

Joey ain't that great song, but it's OK.