Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   NBJ - Everything Else (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anything Off Topic (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70469)

YOVANAfromPeru 12-09-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1249372)
As you know these people work for many bands/artists in any given year and over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sayin’ that you provided tax advice for free to these guys but no Bon Jovi related???

JackieBlue, I’m CPC in Peru = CPA in United States
trust me, I know all about it... I’m the best! -_-
and what started with a joke from Rdkopper, I can make a whole drama if I want, since he is my friend, remember?

bjcrazycpa 12-09-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1249375)
Are you sayin’ that you provided tax advice for free to these guys but no Bon Jovi related???

JackieBlue, I’m CPC in Peru = CPA in United States

trust me, I know all about it... I’m the best! -_-

and what started with a joke from Rdkopper, I can make a whole drama if I want, since he is my friend, remember?

I’m not going to derail this thread so any additional info/questions for me can be asked via personal message.

YOVANAfromPeru 12-09-2018 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1249377)
I’m not going to derail this thread so any additional info/questions for me can be asked via personal message.

PM’s not needed, info is my thing!

bjcrazycpa 12-10-2018 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1249378)
PM’s not needed, info is my thing!

Trying to be courteous to other members so not worried about “your thing”.

Kathleen 12-10-2018 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1249381)
Trying to be courteous to other members so not worried about “your thing”.

Dear god, can anyone here not think that Deb is a most courteous member. Many of us "older" members tend not to get into fistfights here (or the verbal equivalent of).

JackieBlue 12-10-2018 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1249375)
...I can make a whole drama if I want, ...

I don't doubt it for a minute.

(Now, see how easy that was?) :p :)

Seriously, I don't doubt anything you've said since you started posting. I try not to doubt anyone until they give me reason to; and I don't think Deb has ever made any outlandish claims. I also don't think I've ever read a harsh word from her about anyone, either; which is rare on this board. So I guess I got a little defensive. But like I said, it's none of my business, so I'm butting back out now.

Nighty- night.

bjcrazycpa 12-10-2018 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1249385)
I don't doubt it for a minute.

(Now, see how easy that was?) :p :)

Seriously, I don't doubt anything you've said since you started posting. I try not to doubt anyone until they give me reason to; and I don't think Deb has ever made any outlandish claims. I also don't think I've ever read a harsh word from her about anyone, either; which is rare on this board. So I guess I got a little defensive. But like I said, it's none of my business, so I'm butting back out now.

Nighty- night.

Thank you Jackie for your defense. I appreciate the kind words.

bjcrazycpa 12-10-2018 03:39 AM

Official Youtube.com Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1249382)
Dear god, can anyone here not think that Deb is a most courteous member. Many of us "older" members tend not to get into fistfights here (or the verbal equivalent of).

Thank you my friend. All that know me know I am not about smoke and mirrors. I simply made a statement about someone that I know. It’s not a puff my chest out. It was simply to validate Yovana’s initial comment on Mike Savas not being on the Jovi tour as much, if at all, any longer. It’s not a one up kind of thing as she seems to make it. I don’t need to prove a thing.

YOVANAfromPeru 12-10-2018 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1249389)
All that know me know I am not about smoke and mirrors. I simply made a statement about someone that I know. It’s not a puff my chest out. It was simply to validate Yovana’s initial comment on Mike Savas not being on the Jovi tour as much, if at all, any longer. It’s not a one up kind of thing as she seems to make it. I don’t need to prove a thing.

????
You said “It’s fun to see folks I’ve known for years and that I can call friends.”
I said “nice to see he was back for Japan-Australia.” and link with the video...
(about his company everyone knows about it since it’s on his instagram also)

Some little “info” is on my post.
That is being no “courteous” for you all???
I’m not gonna mention “All that know me” ‘cause that would be people who don’t post here also.
I’m the one who don’t need to prove a thing.

PS I couldn’t respond before ‘cause I was sleeping... -_-

Becky 12-24-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1249382)

Deb is one of the nicest people to frequent this board and she’s beautiful inside and out! Also, NOT old. Just Older. 🙂