Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Busted in 15yrs time (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=26496)

em_rs_girl 07-30-2004 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon
I can't believe someone who has Jimi Hendrix in his signature says that....

why because I've actually took the time to listen to them and came to the conclussion that they're actually pretty good at what they do instead of having an opinion based on nothign but narrow minded - ness and a bunch of single aimed at 14 year old girls?

Yeah they may be aimed at us 14 year old girls...but they didnt really succeed im 14 and look what im into. I cant see them around in 5yrs time...never mind 15! ''here today gone 2mozo'' comes to mind. :roll:

Jim Bon Jovi 07-30-2004 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by em_rs_girl
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi
Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon
I can't believe someone who has Jimi Hendrix in his signature says that....

why because I've actually took the time to listen to them and came to the conclussion that they're actually pretty good at what they do instead of having an opinion based on nothign but narrow minded - ness and a bunch of single aimed at 14 year old girls?

Yeah they may be aimed at us 14 year old girls...but they didnt really succeed im 14 and look what im into. I cant see them around in 5yrs time...never mind 15! ''here today gone 2mozo'' comes to mind. :roll:

Here today gone tomorrow's exactly how the industry goes these days.

Who's sellign more albums and singles at present out of bon jovi or busted?

thats besie the point anyways. If you don't like them, you don't like them. There's no need to hate or jump on other people for it.
If you're goign to be narrow minded about what music you listen to then you're goign to miss out on alot of good stuff where I'm not.

jade4jovi 08-23-2004 04:20 PM

Like them or not, They will not be around in 5 years time, I will bet you any money on that one. They are a boyband thats all there is to it. They are boyband with guitar. But in my eyes they are no different to westlife and blue ect. You just have to read the lyrics. Even the best of bands dont last as long as they used to, Its just how it is now. And Jim, The quote about whos selling more out of Busted and Bon Jovi, Please dont tell me you take notice of sales! Wot the hell do they mean? I actually prefer Mcfly to Busted for the simple reason they admit they are a boyband, Busted call themselfs rock :lol:

But everyone have different opinions! Unfortuntley :twisted:

Living_on_my_Hair 08-23-2004 04:47 PM

umm

excuse me Jim. Bon Jovi are easily still selling more albums every month than Busted are.. WORLDWIDE!the U.K chart is a shambles. Heck, Slippery and Crossroad are still in the top 100 rock charts in some countries, even after over ten yrs.

Kind of like appetite for destructiom, or Nevermind, or Morning Glory, etc the classic albums keep on selling 8)

ktf
andi

Captain Walrus 11-01-2005 06:26 PM

Well done to all those who predicted they wouldn't still be around! :)

RichieW2001 11-01-2005 08:48 PM

mcfly....wooooooooooooooooooo!

Living_on_my_Hair 11-01-2005 10:01 PM

mcfly eh..? pah. just give them time...

but anyway...

Rooster!!

andi

RichieW2001 11-01-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair
mcfly eh..? pah. just give them time...

but anyway...

Rooster!!

andi

i went to see mcfly last month and they're actually really, really good live. danny's a great little guitarist. give him time, he'll come on no end.

Neurotica80 11-02-2005 03:42 PM

Poor Busted. Give em 5 years and theyll be back together doing reunion tours at Walkabout and chicago rock cafes

Captain Walrus 11-02-2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neurotica80
Poor Busted. Give em 5 years and theyll be back together doing reunion tours at Walkabout and chicago rock cafes

I doubt they will. Charlie actually seems to have grown some artistic integrity