Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Dirty Anecdote! Not For Kids!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=19269)

RyanBounce04 11-13-2003 04:20 AM

Dirty Anecdote! Not For Kids!!

Bon Jovi's Penis

"He sounds like he's got a brick dangling from his willy," Paul Lester later remarked of Jon Bon Jovi, "and a food-mixer making purée of his tonsils."
Perhaps Lester was onto something. "Man, if they could make me taller and give me a bigger dick, I'd be into it," Bon Jovi once confessed, and added on another occasion: "I'm hung like a schoolboy. You could cover it with a thimble and have room to spare!"

Saw this on a website earlier. Thought it was pretty funny!

Ryan

eeyore 11-13-2003 07:09 PM

I read that as well, they also trashed Rod Stewart I believe.

And the way Jon downtalks his penis, makes me wonder if he's not hung like a bear. I've noticed the more the guy brags about how large it is and how good he is in bed. Well the smaller it is and how he sucks in bed.
Just a thought.

DevilsSon 11-13-2003 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeyore

And the way Jon downtalks his penis, makes me wonder if he's not hung like a bear. I've noticed the more the guy brags about how large it is and how good he is in bed. Well the smaller it is and how he sucks in bed.
Just a thought.

A friend of mine ,she had back in the 90s a ghuge JBJ poster on her door...it was from the KTF days. And you cann see something really big in Jon's pents....i mean it. I remember laughing my ass of as i first saw it and i asked her if that's the reason she likes (Jon) Bon Jovi.

davefan 11-13-2003 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon
Quote:

Originally Posted by eeyore

Just a thought.

A friend of mine ,she had back in the 80s a ghuge JBJ poster on her door...it was from the KTF days. And you cann see something really big in Jon's pents....i mean it. I remember laughing my ass of as i first saw it and i asked her if that's the reason she likes (Jon) Bon Jovi.

lol maybe those were some socks just for letting it look like something.

but well 4 kids *g* anyway it`s dorotheas problem not ours lol

Supersonic 11-13-2003 11:36 PM

Aloha !

Okay Heather, let's face it. Your boyfriend is gay.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

RyanBounce04 11-14-2003 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Dude, why are you a ****ing dickhead? I am gay just because I find something funny on the internet? You got serious ****ing issues and I am tired of your ****ing shit. You don't have to give me a hard ****ing time about everything. Just don't ****ing say anything. I am tired of your shit. Stop critizing my posts, and making fun of me. I am glad you got your giggles out but I am really tired of you and your dumbass comments that are trying to make people laugh. I don't like it. So, I ask you to stop.

Ryan

Frickj91 11-14-2003 03:31 AM

Quote:

Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Okay... that was very un-called for. This has nothing to do with the post, you are just trying to cause problems..

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanBounce04
Dude, why are you a **** dickhead? I am gay just because I find something funny on the internet? You got serious **** issues and I am tired of your **** ****. You don't have to give me a hard **** time about everything. Just don't **** say anything. I am tired of your ****. Stop critizing my posts, and making fun of me. I am glad you got your giggles out but I am really tired of you and your dumbass comments that are trying to make people laugh. I don't like it. So, I ask you to stop.

I suppose there may have been a nicer way to put it, but you got your point across...

RyanBounce04 11-14-2003 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frickj91
Quote:

Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Okay... that was very un-called for. This has nothing to do with the post, you are just trying to cause problems..

Quote:

Dude, why are you a **** dickhead? I am gay just because I find something funny on the internet? You got serious **** issues and I am tired of your **** ****. You don't have to give me a hard **** time about everything. Just don't **** say anything. I am tired of your ****. Stop critizing my posts, and making fun of me. I am glad you got your giggles out but I am really tired of you and your dumbass comments that are trying to make people laugh. I don't like it. So, I ask you to stop.

I suppose there may have been a nicer way to put it, but you got your point across...

There could have been... But I guess you just don't understand. I have told him to stop nicely a few times. I just keep getting more mean each time because he still doesn't stop. It has happened now at least 5 times. I am sick of it.

Ryan

RyanBounce04 11-14-2003 03:34 AM

There is only one more way to tell him to stop and that is to meet him in person and punch him. Which I am not entitled to do.

Ryan

Frickj91 11-14-2003 03:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frickj91
Quote:

Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Quote:

There could have been... But I guess you just don't understand. I have told him to stop nicely a few times. I just keep getting more mean each time because he still doesn't stop. It has happened now at least 5 times. I am sick of it.

Ryan

Don't get me wrong... I totally agree with you...
It's just not fair for me to point him out and not say something about your response...but believe me, I see where you are coming from.