Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   A thought about the box set (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=13114)

Bobz 06-23-2003 01:09 PM

A thought about the box set

When we finally get the box set, with all this "new and unheard" material, do you think they'll tour with it?

I'm not tryin to cause a fight about the content, but say for example tracks like, fields of fire, starting all over again, does anybody really fall in love anymore, etc etc we're included in the box set, although disappointing, wouldnt it be worth it if they were to tour and use these songs in the set lists?

Thoughts....

RichieW2001 06-23-2003 01:19 PM

that would be good but i ca't see it. they just wouldn't sell out if people didn't think they'd be playin prayer, wanted etc. maybe smaller venues?

Tashjbj 06-23-2003 01:51 PM

I don't know, I for one would love to hear different songs for a change. I love hearing Prayer and Wanted, but as Bon Jovi have such a vast amount of songs it would be nice to hear something different.

Tash

RichieW2001 06-23-2003 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tashjbj
I don't know, I for one would love to hear different songs for a change. I love hearing Prayer and Wanted, but as Bon Jovi have such a vast amount of songs it would be nice to hear something different.

Tash

yeh but would the majority of the other fans in the Amsterdam Arena? i just very much doubt it.

Tashjbj 06-23-2003 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieW2001
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tashjbj

Tash

yeh but would the majority of the other fans in the Amsterdam Arena? i just very much doubt it.

I don't know. I must admit this year in Amsterdam I think there were a lot of hardcore Jovi fans, never seen so many BJ t-shirts in my life!!!!

Tash

Mongoose 06-24-2003 12:54 AM

yah, I mentioned this idea a while ago and think it would be fantastic. It would also be a massive statement, and if they managed to sell tickets well it could finally prove to those peskey critics that Bon Jovi are taken seriously and have a lot of fans

oh, and those songs wont be on the box set :)

SpainSambora 06-24-2003 12:58 AM

Goose! Where the **** were you!

Mongoose 06-24-2003 01:00 AM

greetings :]

I am here there and everywhere

Im moving house again right now, but will be back for good in July some time :0

Thierry 06-24-2003 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mongoose
greetings :]

I am here there and everywhere

Im moving house again right now, but will be back for good in July some time :0