Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   THINFS Tour ProShots (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70382)

james_d 09-06-2018 09:44 PM

I'm sorry but I enjoyed that Bad Medicine, was cool hearing the Shout bit near the end. Tico and Dave were on fire as well really fun performance in my opinion.

liljovi93 09-06-2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_d (Post 1244318)
I'm sorry but I enjoyed that Bad Medicine, was cool hearing the Shout bit near the end. Tico and Dave were on fire as well really fun performance in my opinion.

Vocally it wasn't great but I really really enjoyed watching it. Thought Jon was really into it and Tico was as always, brilliant.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 09-07-2018 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1244317)
https://youtu.be/u6YSI-cJBeo

Bad Medicine.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I don't hear JBJ's voice clearly... Tico sounds Cool!

Rdkopper 09-07-2018 02:34 AM

It amazes me how Jon can give us an early 2003 Jon during the Shout part...

If I just tuned into that part 15 years later after the Bounce tour, I would never believe that Jon had any vocal issues... And the same goes with his performance after he takes his jacket off...

If he had blonde hair, I would believe during that 30 second block it was 2003 again...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

prayer_84 09-07-2018 09:35 AM

I think Jon should dye his hair again. Not that it matters much, but that greyish color he has now is just soooo anti-rock beyond measure.

steel_horse75 09-07-2018 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prayer_84 (Post 1244325)
I think Jon should dye his hair again. Not that it matters much, but that greyish color he has now is just soooo anti-rock beyond measure.

you know what, i was thinking the same. He looks old before his time.
He isnt that old but he looks too thin and old.

bonjovi90 09-07-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prayer_84 (Post 1244325)

Jon, to me, is anything but a rockstar these days anyway.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

bonjovi90 09-07-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1244327)
you know what, i was thinking the same. He looks old before his time.
He isnt that old but he looks too thin and old.

The first thing my mum said, when watching the HoF broadcast, was: "he looks really unhealthy".

Rdkopper 09-07-2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1244330)
The first thing my mum said, when watching the HoF broadcast, was: "he looks really unhealthy".

He looks unhealthy but he's not... He's actually still in great shape... I just think that he's constantly stressed...

He took his breakup with Richie like a divorce... I really think it brought on that same trauma... Although he's in a good place now, I don't think he's over it...

Jon seems very loyal... It's one of those, once you're in his circle, you're there forever but once you **** up, you're out forever...

I'm not the hair guy that everyone thinks that I am... I just hate when he looks like Doc Brown in Back To The Future... As a fan, I get the backlash from friends...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

† ÀžžÀ † 09-07-2018 10:14 PM

I really don’t want to be that guy but blimey that Bad Medicine performance was appalling, vocally. Jon can barely keep up with the music and looks almost embarrassed because of it. I’m genuinely surprised they realesed this particular video.

I wonder how Tio and David feel about Jon’s vocal struggles, genuinely. It must be upsetting for them to watch his decline, no matter how big they’re pay check. They are, after all, loyal to him.

I listened to the Shepherd Bush Empire show from 2002 today and - despite not being at his peak vocally - he was still enjoyable to listen to and even demonstrated some rasp in Unidvided. He couldn’t possibly recreate that now. It’s all rather sad