Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you have the Box Set? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36678)

Yvonne 08-05-2006 07:27 PM

Do you have the Box Set?

Do you have the box set, what do you think?

I can now say i have it lol from the songs ive listened to i like it....

Dawn 08-05-2006 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne
Do you have the box set, what do you think?

I can now say i have it lol from the songs ive listened to i like it....

yes I have the box set.... when I first heard it I really liked it but for some reason I dont seem to listen to it much....

Dawn

bjcrazycpa 08-05-2006 07:50 PM

I bought it when it came out in November of 2004. I absolutely ADORE it. There are soooo many good songs on it. Hard to believe a lot of these were the throw aways.

deb

Thierry 08-05-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa
I bought it when it came out in November of 2004. I absolutely ADORE it. There are soooo many good songs on it. Hard to believe a lot of these were the throw aways.

deb

But then again you almost love everything (Jon) Bon Jovi does.

bjcrazycpa 08-05-2006 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thierry
But then again you almost love everything (Jon) Bon Jovi does.

Guilty! But, I also love Richie and Dave's stuff too. What can I say, I'm easy to please. My daily life is full of crap so tearing down something that is my source of entertainment and fun isn't for me.

deb

Dave 1986 08-05-2006 08:55 PM

I had it for Christmas 2004 and at first none of the songs really jumped out at me. Maybe it was just to much music to digest at once, but then I ripped the entire box set to my computer so I could kinda listen to it in small doses and it worked. Alot of the songs I know class as favourites. Some of them are not so good IMO and wasn't bothered that they were thrown away. The DVD was a bit of a waste aside from the Access All Areas Footage as thats always a joy to watch.

It's certainly one of the best Box Sets out there. Just don't spend any more than £35 for it. £60 from HMV is a joke.

fan4ever 08-05-2006 08:59 PM

I do

I like a handful of the tunes, today I put about 10 songs from the box set onto my MP3 player. Radio saved my life is my favorite tune followed by I get a Rush and Open All Night and Edge of a Broken Heart. i like "If I Cant Have Your Love by Richie as well.

CW

Stranger In This Town 08-05-2006 10:28 PM

I don't have the boxset... but I want it.

And I have to say that that is a very gorgeous picture of Vince in your signature, Yvonne!

Yvonne 08-05-2006 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stranger In This Town
And I have to say that that is a very gorgeous picture of Vince in your signature, Yvonne!

Vince Neil = KING!!!!!

-K9- 08-06-2006 12:01 AM

I have it and I love most of it except 2 or 3 songs.

BTW DEE SNIDER=KING!!!!!