Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

rokenrola 05-05-2019 06:32 PM

In the end all it matters is how people would feel after show in every country,if majority are ok with BJ state today,then is pointless to spread negativity here. I know that almost every show will be close to sold out,no matter tickets be given or in half price. I also know that we will get shows with great playing,no matter of Jons voice so it wont be disaster like some of you here wish for.
I am ok with BJ today,I am not lowering my standards by any means I just love this band and they will give their best to present themselves.I dont give a damn about tour gross or any numbers,they are BJ,for 10 years surely one of the biggest band in the world(86-96) and that is rare among rock bands.
They are fading slowly and it is ok,they are survivers. I choose the words when I talk about them-long live BJ.;)

YOVANAfromPeru 05-05-2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1252690)
they are survivers.

It’s just that Richie Sambora or Phil X don’t sell without Bon Jovi: Jon Bon Jovi, David Bryan and Tico Torres.
I certainly would go to a Bon Jovi, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora shows; sometimes this board sucks!

Jeeper 05-06-2019 09:01 AM

6 or so weeks out from the Anfield gig and I’ve zero excitement in all honesty. This will be the first BJ gig my wife will attend and I think the occasion rather than the show is the only reason we’re going. It will be great to catch up with Jay from this board and I’m sure the vibe will be good on the day, but.........God I remember the butterfly’s months out from shows on the KTF / TD Tours! Sad..

Also, anyone know what the capacity will be for Anfield? Maybe they should have chose Goodison.... [emoji14]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jazzsta 05-06-2019 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 1252702)
6 or so weeks out from the Anfield gig and I’ve zero excitement in all honesty. This will be the first BJ gig my wife will attend and I think the occasion rather than the show is the only reason we’re going....

Oh man this is a poor period for a first BJ show. I hope something happens and they do put out a better-than-average-last-4-years show..

Thinny 05-06-2019 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1252694)
It’s just that Richie Sambora or Phil X don’t sell without Bon Jovi: Jon Bon Jovi, David Bryan and Tico Torres.
I certainly would go to a Bon Jovi, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora shows; sometimes this board sucks!

Sambora could do mid sized theatres in the UK if he wanted to. Phil X could do small clubs maybe.

YOVANAfromPeru 05-08-2019 10:18 PM

Phil X: "They wanna keep between 25 to 40 shows a year."

Jonty 05-10-2019 07:41 PM

Personally I would like to see them bring back the melody of covers during a song, love the snippets of different covers if they mix them up. Give Phil a chance to jam out a bit on guitar, play a rarity or two and mix the set list up, even if the songs are nearly the same. A Jon patrolling the stage too would be good but will be interesting to see if the stage will extend out into the crowd or not. Haven't seen them since 2013 in Slane and New Jersey and Richie messed up that dream of seeing them all at their home stadium so in general, I am looking forward to both shows I am attending in Dublin and Wembley.

PanosBonJovi 05-14-2019 11:32 AM

Romanian pre-sale is so poor! Anyway, anyone can tell me if there is any price reduction around Europe and in which venues I could possibly find tickets for the GC/DC etc? I might be able to do one more show on this tour

Regards

Matrix15 05-14-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeeper (Post 1252702)
6 or so weeks out from the Anfield gig and I’ve zero excitement in all honesty. This will be the first BJ gig my wife will attend and I think the occasion rather than the show is the only reason we’re going. It will be great to catch up with Jay from this board and I’m sure the vibe will be good on the day, but.........God I remember the butterfly’s months out from shows on the KTF / TD Tours! Sad..

Also, anyone know what the capacity will be for Anfield? Maybe they should have chose Goodison.... [emoji14]

Anfield is my wife's first Bon Jovi gig too, only took eight years to persuade her to go to a show!

james_d 05-14-2019 07:43 PM

I'm going to Wembley and get the feeling I'd be more excited if it weren't for my exams are just before it. Tickets arrived last week which piqued my excitement a bit.