Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bon Jovi Vs. Backstreet Boys Fans (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=22153)

kety 01-27-2004 01:07 PM

last year around 150 $

Neurotica80 01-27-2004 02:46 PM

Last year

Concert tickets: £180
Travelling expenses: £150
Other costs of touring (food, souveniors etc) £100
accomodation: £50 (i was lucky with this as I stayed with friends/relatives/slept at airports etc :P )
Cds: £30

So I reckon about £500

but as ppl have said it varies alot depending if they're touring. This year I doubt il spend more than £50 on them

jenn1189 01-27-2004 04:18 PM

Wow, I've never really thought about this...last year was a lot because of the tour. Two tickets to two shows, road trip and all to Atlanta, T-shirts and tour books...probably $550 right there. Add another $50 ? for the cost of buying CD's and sending out bootlegs. And then for CD's and other stuff from E-bay...anywhere from $50-$200 depending on what's being offered up!

So, for a non-touring year probably around $100-$150.
During a tour...a lot more! At least $500. Especially since I will be in New Jersey for the Giants show next time. No exceptions!

Obseshun 01-27-2004 05:35 PM

don't forget to add in magazines, cds, etc :)
fc membership, and i even calculated cost of mailing :) :) :)
and new dvd, and other dvds, and ppv 15$ ETC AHHH add liked 700$ to my old total :)

Jim Bon Jovi 01-27-2004 06:50 PM

all i bought last year was bounce, tlfr and a ticket for ibrox so roughly 60 quid.

sayigfn that i spent close to £100 on the actual day of the gig which was helped in a big part by a £25 bottle of champagne.

soooooooooo if the dollars at about 1.8 just now ur talking $288 cos i wouldnt have spent all that money on drink and stuff if i hadnt been at the gig.

JOEYKID 01-27-2004 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenn1189
Especially since I will be in New Jersey for the Giants show next time. No exceptions!

well we best hope they tour again then or jen will be cold and lonely at Giants lol

Kathleen 01-27-2004 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOEYKID
Quote:

Especially since I will be in New Jersey for the Giants show next time. No exceptions!

well we best hope they tour again then or jen will be cold and lonely at Giants lol

She can always come visit me - I live very close to Giants :D

Kathleen

Mousebounce 01-27-2004 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen
Quote:

Quote:

Kathleen

I'm coming too then. I would like some home made bread. Mmmmmm... :D

jenn1189 01-28-2004 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen
Quote:

Quote:

Kathleen

I'm coming too then. I would like some home made bread. Mmmmmm... :D

OK! We'll have a party! Whether or not the guys show up or not! LOL!

Mongoose 01-28-2004 10:43 AM

er

Average year (ie no new album / no tour) about £10 on an old album / T-shirt off e-bay etc

'special year' (ie album / tour) about £15 for the album, £35 for a ticket, £20 for a t-shirt

£65.

Compared to Mike's £1k

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now, I am a huuuuge fan, but I really dont need to spend stupid ammounts of cash to confirm that to myself O.o