Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What lyric shows up in two different songs? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70554)

Captain_jovi 05-13-2019 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1252834)
HAHAHAH, exactly!!!
Can I be banned for life now, PLEASE!!!

You're on the right track. Stop being annoying.

YOVANAfromPeru 05-13-2019 07:59 PM

jajajaj
I'm done!

Dave 1986 05-13-2019 09:28 PM

What lyric shows up in two different songs?

Might be too obvious but “So ya wanna be a cowboy” from “Ride Cowboy Ride” and “Stick to Your Guns”?

I know the former is kind of an intro/prelude to the latter but it’s the best I can do right now after being awake since 5:30am and lot digging out every single set of song lyrics. [emoji20]

Supersonic 05-13-2019 09:55 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave 1986 (Post 1252838)
Might be too obvious but “So ya wanna be a cowboy” from “Ride Cowboy Ride” and “Stick to Your Guns”?

I know the former is kind of an intro/prelude to the latter but it’s the best I can do right now after being awake since 5:30am and lot digging out every single set of song lyrics. [emoji20]

Nope, not that one either! It's one that I think is so very obvious once it's pointed out to you. You can literally copy and paste the sentence. :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Dave 1986 05-13-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1252839)
Aloha !

Nope, not that one either! It's one that I think is so very obvious once it's pointed out to you. You can literally copy and paste the sentence. :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

:mad:

"...all the good shit's gone" from "SDIBSN" and "Hey God"?

bonjovi90 05-13-2019 11:34 PM

Are we talking about regular albums or is stuff from the Box Set/B-Sides involved?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

JackieBlue 05-14-2019 06:00 AM

I've seen a million faces. (Wanted and Burning Bridges)

A penny for your thoughts, now, baby. (Full Moon High and Miracle)

bounce442 05-14-2019 07:35 AM

Here are a couple that always stood out to me:

"Spit in the eye of a hurricane" is in both Love is the Only Rule and Never Say Die

"It's just because the words got in the way" Janie and Wedding Day

jovifan93 05-14-2019 10:07 AM

"Last night I had a dream" is the first line of Amen an Let It Rain, though I'm not sure the latter counts ;-)

steel_horse75 05-14-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1252823)
Aloha !

While having a really intelligent discussion with Erik (the one with a k) about the repetitiveness of Bon Jovi lyrics I found out a lyric shows up in two different songs. I'm not talking about a phrase as in "live my life" but an exact sentence.

Which one is it?

No, Erik, it's not Love Is a Four Letter Word.

When I was in Japan I was really happy I found a CD single of I Believe I thought I still "needed." I came home and found out I already had a copy.

It's for the first person capable of answering this question.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

These five words I swear to you......Ill be there for you and thank you for loving me (yuk!)