Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You like Open All Night and You Had Me From Hello? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=8517)

choclady 03-19-2003 04:25 PM

I like You had me from hello but not OAN

Rune 03-19-2003 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev UK
they r both two of my fave tracks off Bounce. Im going through a "ballad era"

yuk :? :shock: :x

Quote:

nothing wrong, but...not everybode likes the same stuff and i donīt realy like those
AALY...not my favourite, but at least better than those 2.
exactly! :D

Supersonic 03-19-2003 05:39 PM

Aloha !

It's a stupid poll. You shouldn't say things like this about Bon Jovi. You should be happy that they still record albums. Why do people always need to say negative things about Bon Jovi ? This earth is a cruel place.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Thierry 03-19-2003 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic
Aloha !

It's a stupid poll. You shouldn't say things like this about Bon Jovi. You should be happy that they still record albums. Why do people always need to say negative things about Bon Jovi ? This earth is a cruel place.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Me i just don't give a b-b-b-b-backstagelover :D

yomamasofat 03-19-2003 06:17 PM

I like You Had Me From Hello but not Open All Night.

walter 03-19-2003 06:40 PM

I love open all night. quiet, full of feelings. listening to it is thinking about last holidays with my girlfriend... you had me from hello ain't a bad song. it's a bit melancolic... personnaly, I think that Bounce is a good album, with a unity, diversity, how Bon Jovi may sound in 2002. it's a good album. I understand why people don't like it much, it took four or five years before I went crazy with a big part of These Days (actually, I still have a problem, where are the rock songs? but it is very good). in two or three years, they'll hear it again and say to themselves " hey, that's not as bad as I was thinking"

Rune 03-19-2003 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flocke
:lol: WHAT A GREAT POLL!!! :lol:
Interesting: Three peeps chose the first "no", only two the second - we could do some psychological studies...
:lol:
And BTW: I don't like both songs...

Yeah, it's actually quite funny.. :D

Maybe they thought that the second no should have been a yes, if so they're stupid...

Santa_Fe 03-19-2003 07:38 PM

I like You had me from hello a lot. Good song. Good melody. Good lyrics. I don't like OAN much.

QueenieSambora 03-19-2003 07:46 PM

I like You had me from hello a lot but Open all night is one of their weakest ballads ever. It's right up there with Thank you for loving me and All about lovin' you. *yawn*

Captain Walrus 03-19-2003 10:42 PM

You're all FOOLS! :D Open All Night is FAR better than You Had Me From Hello- that really sucks

Keep On Rockin'