Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   February 26, 2018 - Hard Rock Hotel Vegas (JBJ Solo) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70114)

Savvi 10-10-2017 04:40 PM

February 26, 2018 - Hard Rock Hotel Vegas (JBJ Solo)

It's been labeled as a "solo acoustic storyteller show".

The best thing about these Runaway shows is the small bits of information we get from the Q&A and Jon's speeches during the show. That, and a performance of a rarity or two (ie Lonely).

Apart from that I really have zero interest in these kinds of things. Not to mention the price.

$2,095.00 per person Single Occupancy
$1,845.00 per person Double Occupancy (This Package is for 2 people)
$1,545.00 per person Single Package (No Hotel Option)

steel_horse75 10-11-2017 12:16 AM

Ouch that’s a fair whack on the wallet

Lucky0003 10-11-2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savvi (Post 1229476)
It's been labeled as a "solo acoustic storyteller show".

The best thing about these Runaway shows is the small bits of information we get from the Q&A and Jon's speeches during the show. That, and a performance of a rarity or two (ie Lonely).

Apart from that I really have zero interest in these kinds of things. Not to mention the price.

$2,095.00 per person Single Occupancy

$1,845.00 per person Double Occupancy (This Package is for 2 people)

$1,545.00 per person Single Package (No Hotel Option)

I know the price includes the room and some sightseeing, parties, etc., but I wish it could be done for less money and just the storytellers concert, but that's not the concept. Instead they want to provide an entire experience.

I recently heard Matt in a podcast talking about the this entire "experience" and that JBJ is just a part of it. People return for another Runaway Trip because of the friends they meet and JBJ is just a conduit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walleris 10-11-2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky0003 (Post 1229508)
I know the price includes the room and some sightseeing, parties, etc., but I wish it could be done for less money and just the storytellers concert, but that's not the concept. Instead they want to provide an entire experience.

I recently heard Matt in a podcast talking about the this entire "experience" and that JBJ is just a part of it. People return for another Runaway Trip because of the friends they meet and JBJ is just a conduit.

It's much easier to inflate the profit margin when you bundle many things together, some of which people don't really want.

If Jon wanted to make the same money just from the concert alone, he would look really bad with how expensive the ticket prices look, but when you combine the trip, it looks OK.

steel_horse75 10-11-2017 08:56 AM

I think it’s out of order that a millionaire charges these prices.

Lucky0003 10-11-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1229513)
I think it’s out of order that a millionaire charges these prices.

Are the profits going to his Soul Foundation and not just Jon and company? I don't know.

nikos greece 10-15-2017 09:24 AM

i dont want to be negative but imo these runaways trips, may be a fun experience for those able to afford them BUT look like a bone that jon threw to MAtt. He promotes them like crazy, looks like he is more involved and was interested into expanding with other artists and sports. the whole thing looks amateur...especially the photos of jon they use...in the official site they are much more careful..

on a sidenote runaway tours-bonjiovi sauce(even if some profits go to charity)-and the whole second rate clothing line dont help

BJFan99 02-27-2018 02:35 AM

Could there be a possibility of Jon singing something off Destination Anywhere in this show again? Maybe Every Heart at least?

Rdkopper 02-27-2018 03:50 AM

He sang Color Me In
and an acoustic version of Living In Sin which sounded pretty decent

Rdkopper 02-27-2018 03:55 AM

And now a horrible version of Who Says