Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Blink 182 reunite (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=47588)

Jim Bon Jovi 02-09-2009 10:31 PM

an ex girlfriend had a live album of there's and they sounded shite even with all the post production.

i'd give up music if i was that bad.

ive seen a youtube video of them destroying boys don't cry with robert smith onstage with them :-S

kenobi_on_a_prayer 02-10-2009 07:29 AM

Pretty popular here too, like most pop punk type bands, so I'm sure a heap of people I went to school with will be happy.

Iceman 02-10-2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 905522)
About that, everyone loves them though.:rolleyes:

That might be "because", not "though". As in the reason they're so into them.

Ice

liljovi93 02-10-2009 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman (Post 905594)
That might be "because", not "though". As in the reason they're so into them.

Ice

Because.....

I give up. I don't know why people are so into them.

RSROCKS 02-10-2009 02:16 PM

I might have been excited about this had it been 2000.

I think they were popular way back when because when you think of what was on mainstream radio (I'm talking about the U.S.), it was mainly boy bands like the Backstreet Boys and nsync or pop artists like Britney Spears. Then you had your rap stars. There were very few acts around that atually resembled some type of band. So the kids who didn't like that pop shit seemed to be really into the likes of Blink-182.

jade4jovi 02-11-2009 02:18 PM

OMG, GOOD!!!!!! I personally love them. Reminds me of the good parts of High School. Pretty much every one of my friends were into them. Atlough, I admit to not knowing loads of their stuff, just some. What I know of them I love. Adam's Song is one that will always remind me of HS esp. Me and my friends would sing it at lunch time a lot, LOL. And I Miss You is one I listen to regularly. I love "his" accent in that (I can't think of his name...the one on the second verse...)

Thomas Anderson 02-11-2009 02:24 PM

Didn't they just have 1 song that they kept re-writing? That's how it always sounded to me anyway.

kenobi_on_a_prayer 02-11-2009 04:59 PM

They do have some serious songs but these tend to be overshadowed by all the immature ones.:rolleyes:

KeepTheFaith2211 02-11-2009 08:41 PM

My friends said today that they were the biggest band in the world because they could sell out arenas in minutes.

Surely there are bigger and better bands who can sell out stadiums in minutes? :rolleyes:

Jim Bon Jovi 02-11-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 905793)
My friends said today that they were the biggest band in the world because they could sell out arenas in minutes.

Surely there are bigger and better bands who can sell out stadiums in minutes? :rolleyes:

take that can sell out several stadiums in minutes for a start.