Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

rolo_tomachi 04-21-2019 11:47 PM

maybe will be a making of the new album in the moment of release.

Xavi 04-21-2019 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1252458)
Germano Studios

Thank you very much.

Captain_jovi 04-22-2019 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1252482)

Yeah, that's what I'm leaning towards too.

BonJovi100 04-22-2019 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1252482)

Of course you could have right but in makeing of videos camera is rather static. It's looklike dynamic shot an Jon didn't sit on chair or any other comfortable place to do interview. For me it's looklike video or advertisment (for european tour).
May/June is best time for new single if they still planning releaseing album in summer

YOVANAfromPeru 04-22-2019 02:12 AM

JBJ said on that cruise that he has been writing A lot for this record and that there's one song that he has been writing for Obie about military women or something like that

Captain_jovi 04-22-2019 02:51 AM

There is no way the album is coming out this summer. He's sitting on SOMETHING but I don't think that dictates the type of project it is. I'd be pumped if it was a new video but it feels too soon.

steel_horse75 04-22-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1252490)
JBJ said on that cruise that he has been writing A lot for this record and that there's one song that he has been writing for Obie about military women or something like that

Lets hope it’s not as shit as Army of One

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BonJovi100 04-22-2019 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1252490)

Interesting. He said something more about new album/songs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1252492)
There is no way the album is coming out this summer. He's sitting on SOMETHING but I don't think that dictates the type of project it is. I'd be pumped if it was a new video but it feels too soon.

He is sitting probably on loud speaker

Acording to all facts we know:
Jon have 2 or more songs for THINFSale which they didn't release
They wrote 6 or 8 songs for THINFS re-edition
Jon had 25 demos on phone before they staring recording in church
They planned some studio sessions which end them at the end of may
They need new stuff to promote tour now, not at the end of tour
We can have the same situation like with Saturday Night Gave Me... that we even didn't know that they want to release song for radio at that time.

I really think that we'll hear new song before show in Russia. New album? maybe during or after european leg.

Captain_jovi 04-22-2019 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonJovi100 (Post 1252494)
Interesting. He said something more about new album/songs?

He is sitting probably on loud speaker

Acording to all facts we know:
Jon have 2 or more songs for THINFSale which they didn't release
They wrote 6 or 8 songs for THINFS re-edition
Jon had 25 demos on phone before they staring recording in church
They planned some studio sessions which end them at the end of may
They need new stuff to promote tour now, not at the end of tour
We can have the same situation like with Saturday Night Gave Me... that we even didn't know that they want to release song for radio at that time.

I really think that we'll hear new song before show in Russia. New album? maybe during or after european leg.

But wasn't "....Saturday Morning" also released as promo for Burning Bridges? Since it had an album it was tied to this would need to be the same in order for that to apply. I'm very hopeful we get a new song or two but I would think they would hold off on a new album until they tour it proper (Hope being the key word, they botched it pretty badly with THINFS and Europe).

BonJovi100 04-22-2019 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1252499)
But wasn't "....Saturday Morning" also released as promo for Burning Bridges? Since it had an album it was tied to this would need to be the same in order for that to apply. I'm very hopeful we get a new song or two but I would think they would hold off on a new album until they tour it proper (Hope being the key word, they botched it pretty badly with THINFS and Europe).

Yes it was but we didn't know that they will promote it 2-3 days before they released it on radio. If i remember correctyl with this songs (Saturday and We Don't Run) they also confirmed when they will release new CD and how tracklist will be. Here situation could be the same. They could recorded single, make video and give to us like a big suprise.