Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Command The Band! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=18542)

RyanBounce04 10-31-2003 04:19 AM

Command The Band!

Anyone excited!! This is going to be sooooo cool! I hope they show a lot of concert footage! :D

Ryan

MoosieFate 10-31-2003 04:39 AM

YAY! I hope lots of concert is shown too! I can't wait to see the interaction between the winner and the band :P

ShaSha 10-31-2003 04:42 AM

My dirty, smelly roommate is monopolizing our tv watching the entire Star Wars trilogy so I won't be able to see it tonight. :evil:

RyanBounce04 10-31-2003 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaSha
My dirty, smelly roommate is monopolizing our tv watching the entire Star Wars trilogy so I won't be able to see it tonight. :evil:

I am sorry ShaSha... I gotta tape this tonight. I hope we get the tape working! :D

Ryan

Miracle 10-31-2003 04:47 AM

I don't even have access to VH1... :(

Stephanie

RyanBounce04 10-31-2003 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle

Stephanie

Ouch, that is a kick in ass... :cry:

Ryan

Miracle 10-31-2003 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonJoviBOUNCE02
Quote:

Stephanie

Ryan

In about six months or so, MuchMoreMusic will get the rights to it, but it won't be the same :(

Stephanie

RyanBounce04 10-31-2003 05:06 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Stephanie

Ryan

In about six months or so, MuchMoreMusic will get the rights to it, but it won't be the same :(

Stephanie

I will try to tape another one and see if I can send it to you! I will tape the show tonight and catch a rerun and tape it and I'll try to send it to you!

Ryan

Miracle 10-31-2003 05:10 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Stephanie

Ryan

Stephanie

I will try to tape another one and see if I can send it to you! I will tape the show tonight and catch a rerun and tape it and I'll try to send it to you!

Ryan

Really? That is soooo sweet of you! I'd love you forever...tell Heather that she has nothing to worry about though :wink:

Stephanie

RyanBounce04 10-31-2003 05:13 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Stephanie

Ryan

Stephanie

Ryan

Really? That is soooo sweet of you! I'd love you forever...tell Heather that she has nothing to worry about though :wink:

Stephanie

Awww!! Shucks! I hope my VCR works thist time! :x :?

Ryan

ShaSha 10-31-2003 05:23 AM

Yay! I talked my brother into taping it for me so that it will be all ready to watch when I get home tomorrow. :D
That is, if he does it right. :twisted:

Miracle 10-31-2003 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaSha
Yay! I talked my brother into taping it for me so that it will be all ready to watch when I get home tomorrow. :D
That is, if he does it right. :twisted:

You have a lot of faith in your brother! I wouldn't trust my brothers to do something like that.

Stephanie

b0n_Jov1 11-01-2003 01:52 AM

Why the hell am I living in the ****in quebec province!!!!!i don't think we get VH-1 here!!!!!!!I asked to all my friends and nobody have VH-1 i think im gonna commit a murder very soon :mad:

Miracle 11-01-2003 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0n_Jov1
Why the hell am I living in the **** quebec province!!!!!i don't think we get VH-1 here!!!!!!!I asked to all my friends and nobody have VH-1 i think im gonna commit a murder very soon :mad:

No one in Canada gets VH1 unless they have an American satellite dish (which is sorta illegal)

Stephanie

b0n_Jov1 11-01-2003 02:40 AM

for the second time: why the hell am I living here???

Miracle 11-01-2003 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0n_Jov1
for the second time: why the hell am I living here???

I think that Quebec is a nice province to live in...I applied to Bishop's University, but I decided to stay in Ontario. Sooner or later, Command the Band will show up on a Canadian music channel.

Stephanie