Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   TV & Movies (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What is your favorite TV show? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69587)

liljovi93 12-08-2016 12:54 PM

Only Fools & Horses is my all time fav.

Some of my favs are:
Good Cop - Warren Brown was in this who I really like and this was a fantastic series that only had 4 episodes and not another series. It was very similar to Luther which Warren Brown was in but I loved this.

Luther - Fantastic.

Impractical Jokers - One of the funniest TV shows ever. I imagine me, my brother and a couple of other lads doing this ourselves.

Friends - Watched every episode hundreds of times but still never fails to make me laugh. Genuinely an all time classic show.

The Inbetweeners - Again, something I wish had carried on. I get that they left school and stuff but they definitely could have carried on (I don't just mean with films) but unfortunately never.

Peter Kay's Car Share - Only watched it this year and loved every episode. I can't wait for the next series.

I could go on really...

Never watched Breaking Bad, Game Of Thrones or The Walking Dead, though.

Becky 03-26-2017 10:20 PM

The last episode of Bones is this week. 12 seasons. 250 episodes. It's been a good run. It was a consistently good show.

Panda 04-01-2017 12:42 AM

Have you guys heard of 'Life in Pieces'?

To be honest, I loathe 20 minute comedy TV show sitcoms. Big Bang Theory and How I Met your mother are just so repetetive and not funny to me.

But I absolutely loved both the British Office and the American Office, especially the first 5 seasons.

Life in Pieces isn't like the Office, but it's one of those TV shows that is imaginative and really funny - something I haven't seen on TV in quite a while. I've only seen the first season - it's on Netflix - and I'm excited for season 2 to come out.

It has Tom Hanks son, Collin Hanks plus a whole bunch of great actors - James Brolin, Diane West, Betsy Brandt (Breaking Bad) , etc.

kenobi_on_a_prayer 04-01-2017 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1222148)

Yes, though I've never actually watched it.

I don't watch a lot of current TV tbh, but my dad and I have this tradition of watching all the NCIS series together. So even though I could download them when they go to air in the US, I always wait for them to air in Australia so we can watch it at the same time. (Also downloading is illegal and bad, mkay? ;) ).

I think my all-time favourite show is a short-lived series called Boomtown, which had Donnie Wahlberg and Neal McDonough in it. I guess you'd call it a crime drama set in LA, but the story was told in a nonlinear style, by piecing together different characters' POVs until you got the whole story.

My second fave would be Star Trek: The Next Generation, minus most of the first season. :p

Rundell 10-30-2017 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandad (Post 1222148)

To be honest bingo reviews I loathe 20 minute comedy TV show sitcoms. Big Bang Theory and How I Met your mother are just so repetetive and not funny to me.

My favorite show of all time would be a toss up between Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. Which is kind of weird, because my favorite genre is sci-fi.

rolo_tomachi 11-01-2017 09:10 PM

STRANGER THINGS 2. Episode 7. :D

Becky 11-02-2017 03:02 AM

I would not classify it as a favorite yet, but The Good Doctor has been good so far. However, I’ve already seen some repeats of House plot points (both are David Shore creations).

mo_rizwan 11-21-2017 04:10 AM

Prison Break.....but Season 5 was pointless :D

Walleris 11-21-2017 04:48 AM

Right now it's Billions.

Fantastic plot and a great cast. There's no good vs. evil here, every character is good in some ways and very flawed in others, which leads to a very interesting dynamic as a viewer.

Can't wait for Season 3 to start early next year.

trevrox 12-03-2017 08:16 AM

24!!!!!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20090628013700