Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bon Jovi to extent European Tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=44332)

danfan 02-26-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Don't)Lie_to_me (Post 806438)
The "quotes" from the guys sound absolutely made up.

My thoughts exactly.

crashed 02-26-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Don't)Lie_to_me (Post 806438)
The "quotes" from the guys sound absolutely made up.

It's believable, but I don't beleive it.

I'm with you.

Based on previous real quotes by Jon we've heard they would consider staying in Europe - so as I said earlier, it could be a likely scenario - but I don't believe that actual post.

aggelos 02-26-2008 04:55 PM

You guys are unbelievable...

It's the first time that the rest of Europe, besides UK, Germany, and the rest has an actual chance to see Bon Jovi live and instead of being supportive and happy for your fellow fans, you are acting like jealuss kids. The "announcement" in the first page might not be true, I have no idea about it, but I don't care. You are acting like you have "exclusive" rights to the band's live performances.

All I know is that the concert in Greece is very likely to happen and I am happy about it.

Deal with it.
________
gm foods

danfan 02-26-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aggelos (Post 806462)

It's the first time that the rest of Europe, besides UK, Germany, and the rest has an actual chance to see Bon Jovi live and instead of being supportive and happy for your fellow fans, you are acting like jealuss kids. The "announcement" in the first page might not be true, I have no idea about it, but I don't care. You are acting like you have "exclusive" rights to the band's live performances.

All I know is that the concert in Greece is very likely to happen and I am happy about it.

Deal with it.

What the hell are you talking about?

All anyone is saying is that they don't believe the article.

Kathleen 02-26-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Deal with it.

That's not really what's going on here aggelos. There have been so many "made up" posts on this board that many of us are wary about believing anything unless it official.

Personally, I think it's cool. I'm with Emil though - play Gothenburg. Some of the best Bruce bootlegs I have are from Gothenburg. :)

I do wonder what has happened to the Giants concerts though. Maybe the first week in August? Giants was booked by Bruce through July 31 anyway.

(Don't)Lie_to_me 02-26-2008 05:09 PM

Quote:

Deal with it.

I did say it was believable - and never said anything to suggest that it wasn't fair.

Don't generalise.

RSROCKS 02-26-2008 05:14 PM

Quote:

Deal with it.

You're reading into it wrong. I think it's great that parts of the world are getting their first chances to see the band live in years but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about the article itself. I mean common, do you really believe those bullshit quotes?

eriK 02-26-2008 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emil (Post 806398)
Play Sweden for ****s sake.

I second this. Stupid ****ers.

jbjhand 02-26-2008 05:42 PM

that is total crap

andro10 02-26-2008 07:08 PM

It is hard to believe this article.