Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Unreleased Song Titles (Revisited) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70049)

BonJovi100 07-09-2017 10:43 PM

What about first songs from Destination Anywhere?
I remember story that someone stole bag with only copy of this album. They re-record full album again. I don't know it's that true. Maybe someone have this bag? ;D Probably there are some other b-sides.

If i remember correctly they wrote:
Crush - 60 songs
Bounce - 25
HAND - 25
TCircle - 27

Can someone check how many songs from each album we have heard?

I remember that before first Bon Jovi show in Poland i ask Obie about unrelased tracks:

First question was about New JErsey tracks. He said that almost all were leaked. I answer that they leaked in low quality and we are waiting for good quality songs. He said that after tour he will be think about it.. few months later we got NJ Anniversary ;D

My second question was about rest songs. I told him that in every session Jon said that they wrote more than 20 songs. He said that most of them were relased in Box-set and some songs are on paper not even demoed.
I said that we know about songs like Nothing, Cadillac Man or first version of This Ain’t Love This Is Live and he said if they exist he has them all.

So maybe someone has cotact with Obie? He could give us titles of unrelased songs ;> ;D

I remember that when Jon said about relasing BBridges almost of us thought that thic CD will include songs like Nothing, This Ain't Love TIL, Beautiful Day ecc.. All of them were new and we didn't know any title of them.
I think that they probably have more.

I think that they don't have many songs from 80/90 because some songs from Box-Set were finished in 2003/2004. They wouldn't work on these song if they have more finished songs. Most realistic is that they have songs wich they gave to others bands like Notorious, You're Not My Lover or Elvis In Vegas.

They probably have some songs from 2000+ era. I think we can imagine that they have 20+ songs from that years.

We also didn't include on that list songs that probalby exists with Richie on vocals (like Rosie or Never Say Goodbye). I can also imagine that some songs from Aftermath were recorded with Jon on vocals (Nowadays ecc)

Captain_jovi 07-09-2017 11:20 PM

I think the idea of Jon signing on songs from Aftermath are nill. That would defeat the purpose of a solo record.

Hmmm the Destination Anywhere bag stealing, I'm pretty sure it was a notebook that got stolen, not the early album itself. I remember some interview that Jon said he demo'd the album with the guys in 1996 in a mobile studio so that could mean demos exist of say, Richie playing on Janie...

BonJovi100 07-09-2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

I think the idea of Jon signing on songs from Aftermath are nill. That would defeat the purpose of a solo record.

Hmmm the Destination Anywhere bag stealing, I'm pretty sure it was a notebook that got stolen, not the early album itself. I remember some interview that Jon said he demo'd the album with the guys in 1996 in a mobile studio so that could mean demos exist of say, Richie playing on Janie...
Rosie is one ot these songs that Richie gave to Jon and when Jon didn't used it Richie relased his own version.
I can imagine more songs from all Richie albums that were recorded with Jon on vocal as a early demos.

Becky 07-09-2017 11:35 PM

It was the notebook that was stolen and he got it back. If I remember correctly, a cleaning person had accidentally taken it.

Captain_jovi 07-10-2017 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonJovi100 (Post 1226045)
Rosie is one ot these songs that Richie gave to Jon and when Jon didn't used it Richie relased his own version.
I can imagine more songs from all Richie albums that were recorded with Jon on vocal as a early demos.

Right but Jon co-wrote Rosie. He had nothing to do with 99% of Richie's solo albums otherwise.

Becky 07-10-2017 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1226047)
Right but Jon co-wrote Rosie. He had nothing to do with 99% of Richie's solo albums otherwise.

Right. Jon recording a song he didn't have a hand in writing is very rare.

bonjovi90 07-10-2017 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1226040)
How about the other song?

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

I didn't mention the other tune, so I can't say much about it. If I find some time I can check if it's one of the known tunes where just another line of the lyrics was chosen as the title by bootleggers.

Stranger11 07-12-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1226034)
Those, yes but I've never heard if these two...

- Fallinīin Love With You
- Higher Than They Say

Is Fallinīin Love With You the Elvis song?

Nope, itīs not Canīt help falling in love with you

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1226031)
I thought these early demo sessions were quite well circulated. I transferred them off a cassette tape in early 2010

If you still have those somewhere maybe you could provide them to Rdkopper & the others cause I unfortunatly donīt have the technical possibility to share them

Rdkopper 07-12-2017 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stranger11 (Post 1226134)

If you still have those somewhere maybe you could provide them to Rdkopper & the others cause I unfortunatly donīt have the technical possibility to share them

What are the lyrics in the chorus?

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Nige 07-12-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stranger11 (Post 1226134)

I might be able to help with this....leave it with me.