Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Unreleased Song Titles (Revisited) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70049)

9Songs4U 10-14-2017 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1229592)
Honestly, you're better off asking which songs specifically, there's hundreds of song in this thread and I don't think anyone is going to go one by one for you. Happy to let you know what's out there and what isn't but meet us half way here.

:(:(:(:(:(:( sorry for disturbing you.

Captain_jovi 10-14-2017 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9Songs4U (Post 1229595)
Songs like Crying, Mona Lisa, Revenge are not on the youtube But well I will be happy just getting knowledge here :p It is really hard to find Bon Jovi Material in my country, if you could reach 7800 album and The circle it will be a lot, India is not a good Bon Jovi location

Crying is Bounce era, never left the note book. Mona Lisa was bought for an obscene amount of money on ebay and has never leaked, Revenge has never seen the light of day.

bonjovi90 10-14-2017 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9Songs4U (Post 1229595)
Songs like Crying, Mona Lisa, Revenge are not on the youtube But well I will be happy just getting knowledge here :p It is really hard to find Bon Jovi Material in my country, if you could reach 7800 album and The circle it will be a lot, India is not a good Bon Jovi location

Crying was never even recorded and to the best of my knowledge Revenge isn't around. It was only mentioned by Jon that it had been the working title of Keep The Faith.

9Songs4U 10-14-2017 02:11 PM

Thank you so much! :p I have been looking through the P2P and got some "demos" named in the name of New Jersey, Slippery When Wet and Making Magic is it the last one an none-rated Bon Jovi album and it looks like Richie is doing all the Job...

Captain_jovi 10-14-2017 03:51 PM

Right, Making Magic were the pre-production takes for Stranger in this town.

9Songs4U 10-14-2017 07:26 PM

Thank you for clarifying that in to me!

Today I have made a giant purchase via iTunes and noticed that the song "If I can't have your love" is also listed in the 100,000,000 Bon Jovi Fans... set and they are completely different. Also I saw a post talking about the Have a Nice Day demos but I have been unable to find them, could you give me an idea where to get it?

and finally I saw that you guys put some songs like When Midnight Comes and Somewhere loving you which belongs to the album When Midnight Comes by Surgin' and the second track is called Not Done Lovin' You

https://www.amazon.com/When-Midnight...+midnigh+comes

I hope you could help me to find the demo version of Hey God! I could only find live versions :(

bonjovi90 10-14-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9Songs4U (Post 1229607)
Thank you for clarifying that in to me!

Today I have made a giant purchase via iTunes and noticed that the song "If I can't have your love" is also listed in the 100,000,000 Bon Jovi Fans... set and they are completely different. Also I saw a post talking about the Have a Nice Day demos but I have been unable to find them, could you give me an idea where to get it?

and finally I saw that you guys put some songs like When Midnight Comes and Somewhere loving you which belongs to the album When Midnight Comes by Surgin' and the second track is called Not Done Lovin' You

https://www.amazon.com/When-Midnight...+midnigh+comes

I hope you could help me to find the demo version of Hey God! I could only find live versions :(

The demo versions of Have A Nice Day, I Want To Be Loved and Bells of Freedom are the only real different ones, plus the song Nothing. They're all on Youtube.

Jack Ponti was the head of the band The Rest back in the late 70's/early 80's and Jon was the singer of this band for a short period of time. Song songs may have been mentioned because they had written them together, like Shot Through The Heart which is on both albums.

There is no demo version of Hey God available.

9Songs4U 10-14-2017 08:47 PM

thank you guys so much for all your help! I am learning a lot to you all ;)

You are right about the Have a Nice Day demos, but they sound really bad for me to download them :(

but love you guys for all of your help

Rdkopper 10-14-2017 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9Songs4U (Post 1229610)
thank you guys so much for all your help! I am learning a lot to you all ;)

You are right about the Have a Nice Day demos, but they sound really bad for me to download them :(

but love you guys for all of your help

The HAND demos aren't that bad... Nothing has some background static that is more noticeable during certain points but otherwise the rest are just fine...

And for the millionth time, Somewhere Loving You is not Bon Jovi... It's just some random dude (forgot his name) who some people think has a similar tone to Jon's... I personally think they sound nothing a like but I guess if you compare the guy to some of Jon's super early demos, I guess I could see a novice fan getting confused...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

bonjovi90 10-15-2017 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1229611)
The HAND demos aren't that bad... Nothing has some background static that is more noticeable during certain points but otherwise the rest are just fine...

And for the millionth time, Somewhere Loving You is not Bon Jovi... It's just some random dude (forgot his name) who some people think has a similar tone to Jon's... I personally think they sound nothing a like but I guess if you compare the guy to some of Jon's super early demos, I guess I could see a novice fan getting confused...

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

To be fair some of the demo versions floating around Youtube really are sounding pretty bad.

She seems to be a new fan around here, so the "for the millionth time" comment is quite unnecessary. But of course it's correct, Somewhere Loving You has no vocals from Jon. I think the guy's called Russell Arcara.
Same with the infamous All That I Want "demo" from 2006/07. That ain't Jon either.