Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   songs with cool stories or meanings? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=33299)

*ºÇåptäîn¤Çrä§hº* 12-11-2005 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captaincrash1986
and I actually have a few Eminem albums so therefore i think that gives me the right to criticise.

So you're one of those assholes that listen to what MTV tells them, newbie?

Iceman 12-11-2005 04:25 PM

Quote:

Blow me iceman, and I actually have a few Eminem albums so therefore i think that gives me the right to criticise.

No it doesn't, when you don't know anything.

Quote:

You called me newbie? What a shit word, what the hell does it mean anyway?
Look it up, newbie. You're the worst case of newbieness I've seeen in a while. And I've seen quite a few. I could almost say you're the newbie of all newbies.

Quote:

Heres a hint, stop watching Scrubs Bambi.
Learn to type, imbecile.

Quote:

And "Iceman"? lol what the **** is that about? You watchin' a bit too much Top Gun?
Nope. If you weren't such a newbie, you'd know. But seeing as you are a newbie and an asshole, I'm pretty sure you'll never find out.

But "captaincrash1986"? Not only is it one of the lamest songs bu the band, you've also managed to miss the capital letters, you also tell us exactly how old of an baby you are. Go back to your mommy, I'm sure she has anice bottle to feed you with. Or are you still sucking tit?

Quote:

ps. Extract Ryan's cock from your mouth
Sorry, not everyone here is gay like you. Maybe you'd feel more comfortable somewhere else.

Ice

gazthomas 12-11-2005 08:05 PM

here captain crash try this site www.cocksuckers.com neil recomended it

Spikeout 12-11-2005 08:12 PM

Well back on topic after that little episode.

On Def Leppard's Slang album the song Deliver Me is about a guy on death row never knew that till a while back and looking at the lyrics they fit perfect.

Deliver Me Lyrics

captaincrash1986 12-12-2005 03:16 AM

newbie, such a ****ing typical yank word, so to be honest I couldn't care what it means. And secondly I'm well aware theres no capitals in my name, and that has to be the gayest thing you could have said, "ooo no capitals" lol **** YOU.
www.cocksuckers.com, hahaha ooo that was goooood! You're so fresh! Don'tchange the way you are, seriosly, fresh, really good, in fact, most orginal I think i've ever heard. EAT SHIT.
Iceman you are so ****ing kool, really, I mean that, using words like newbie, woooo, and with a name like "ICEMAN" u must pull all the ladies. They really must want to go back to your parents basement. Dipshit.
And for the record Captain Chrash (ooo look capitals) happens to be one of their best, and you're opinion doesn't count shitcock.

1,345,789 people think Icemans opinion doesn't count

See what I mean

Now **** off you bore me and stop firing off that shit-cannon you call a mouth

Iceman 12-12-2005 06:59 AM

Quote:

newbie, such a ****ing typical yank word, so to be honest I couldn't care what it means.

LOL, me a yank?

Newbie= Is a pathetic piece of shit like you who comes on a messageboard, thinks he can do and say whatever he wants, and is shocked when people actually confront him.

Quote:

www.cocksuckers.com, hahaha ooo that was goooood!
Like I said, most of us are not gay, so maybe you'd feel more at home on some other messageboards. I'm sure there are ones that concentrate on cocksucking.

Quote:

Iceman you are so ****ing kool, really, I mean that, using words like newbie, woooo, and with a name like "ICEMAN" u must pull all the ladies.
I'm pretty sure I have more "ladies" than you'll ever get. After all, it seem too hard for you to even type proper English.

Quote:

They really must want to go back to your parents basement. Dipshit.
I wouldn't know about my parents house, but I'm sure they don't have a basement.

Quote:

And for the record Captain Chrash (ooo look capitals) happens to be one of their best, and you're opinion doesn't count shitcock.
"I am opinion"? Before you try to insult people, you should learn to type. It's too easy to make fun of idiots, who can't even spell.

Quote:

1,345,789 people think Icemans opinion doesn't count

See what I mean
I see that you're officially losing it.

Quote:

Now **** off you bore me and stop firing off that shit-cannon you call a mouth
Oh no, I'm just getting started. Pathetic newbies like you deserve all the shit you can handle and then some.

Like I said, you have two choices, start acting like a human or get the **** out. I'm not going anywhere.

Ice

RyanBounce04 12-12-2005 07:45 AM

This guy has a serious case of Tourettes Syndrome. Look at his last ****ing post!

Ryan

captaincrash1986 12-12-2005 12:55 PM

Man I hate cocksuckers like you, computor geeks, "ooo look he made a typo, lets make fun of that." I'd say that when you do consider the amount of mistakes i make then it would be about 1% (approx.) of what I write.
Secondly, this is boring me, because i'm sitting in Belfast, and you're sitting in some shithole in God knows where, so we're never going to meet in order for me to kick your ass and make a believer out of you, nothing to special, just a quick crack to the jaw should do it.

ps. Yea, you must me knee deep in pussy, I can't believe I underestimated you

pps. I rock

Iceman 12-12-2005 01:07 PM

Quote:

Man I hate cocksuckers like you, computor geeks, "ooo look he made a typo, lets make fun of that." I'd say that when you do consider the amount of mistakes i make then it would be about 1% (approx.) of what I write.

5 errors in that paragraph alone. Your "error percentage" is a lot more than 1%. And I don't give a damn about who you hat, you still haven't got the right to come here and badmouth everybody. So either start acting like a decent human, or get the **** out of here.

Quote:

Secondly, this is boring me, because i'm sitting in Belfast, and you're sitting in some shithole in God knows where, so we're never going to meet in order for me to kick your ass and make a believer out of you, nothing to special, just a quick crack to the jaw should do it.
:D :D :D

You kick _my_ ass? Yes, I'm sure you would try. But you wouldn't for long. I remeber that phase when I was a kid like you when you think you could beat anyone up. Most people grow out of it, you still seem to have the Oedipus complex on. Normal people go through it at around 5 years old.

Quote:

ps. Yea, you must me knee deep in pussy, I can't believe I underestimated you
Well, call it what you wish, but I'm not going to prove myself to you. I know how many women I've had, and I'm pretty sure about your amount. Zero. Otherwise you'd be a lot mellower. I suggest you go jack off and leave us alone. Would do everyone good.

Quote:

pps. I rock
LOL!

In your dreams. Have you ever wondered why no one else ever answers you? BEcause your a pathetic loser, that's why. I find you very amusing, which is why I keep this up. It's funny to see you sink to a new low with every post you make.

Ice

gazthomas 12-14-2005 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
5 errors in that paragraph alone. Your "error percentage" is a lot more than 1%. And I don't give a damn about who you hat, you still haven't got the right to come here and badmouth everybody. So either start acting like a decent human, or get the **** out of here.

:D :D :D

You kick _my_ ass? Yes, I'm sure you would try. But you wouldn't for long. I remeber that phase when I was a kid like you when you think you could beat anyone up. Most people grow out of it, you still seem to have the Oedipus complex on. Normal people go through it at around 5 years old.

Well, call it what you wish, but I'm not going to prove myself to you. I know how many women I've had, and I'm pretty sure about your amount. Zero. Otherwise you'd be a lot mellower. I suggest you go jack off and leave us alone. Would do everyone good.

LOL!

In your dreams. Have you ever wondered why no one else ever answers you? BEcause your a pathetic loser, that's why. I find you very amusing, which is why I keep this up. It's funny to see you sink to a new low with every post you make.

Ice

tag me i wanna join in calling the newbie cock sucker