Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   I Wanna Be Loved (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=33854)

BonJovi4ever 01-25-2006 06:30 AM

I Wanna Be Loved

Today while I was in the car Pierre Robert was playing a double shot of Bon Jovi. After "Blaze of Glory" he played "I Wanna Be Loved" as 'their new single.' I guess it's because I live inthe NJ/Phila area but I still hear "Have A Nice Day", "Who Says You Can't Go Home", and now "I Wanna Be Loved" on the radio. Anyone else heard "I Wanna Be Loved" on the radio yet?

bjcrazycpa 01-25-2006 06:55 AM

I have not heard it yet and I live in NJ. I haven't been able to listen to the radio much though. I know IWBL was only released to "rock" format radio stations.

deb

Miracle 01-25-2006 08:34 AM

A friend of mine said she heard it on one of the Toronto radio stations, but I have yet to hear it.

Becky 01-25-2006 03:43 PM

I haven't even heard Have a Nice Day on the radio yet! :(

I did hear the country version of Who Says on a local radio station once though. We have a rock station in Jackson, but I don't think IWBL is hard-edged enough to get airplay.

Captaincrash93 01-25-2006 08:08 PM

Ah, Becky, you haven't heard Have A Nice Day? ah, that sucks I'm sorry :( I pretty much consider you the authority on all things Bon Jovi (besides the band themself) lol, and if you haven't heard that song, that's a sin <-- there's something wrong with this world...kinda like the people who aren't true fans always winning front row seat contests, no matter how hard you try. Have a nice day ;)

Anthony

BonJovi4ever 01-25-2006 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
I haven't even heard Have a Nice Day on the radio yet! :(

I did hear the country version of Who Says on a local radio station once though. We have a rock station in Jackson, but I don't think IWBL is hard-edged enough to get airplay.

you really need to move up north, like NJ :) or listen to WMMR online

The Northern Cowboy 01-26-2006 02:16 AM

Where I am they've played WSYCGH more times than theyu played HAND, and it's funny cause I listen to rock stations way more than country stations.

Becky 01-26-2006 03:15 AM

Yeah, pop radio sucks around here. I've only heard it "publically" once in a restaurant (Ruby Tuesday). But I admit I usually stop on the pop stations for no more than 20 seconds at time. LOL I listen to the rock station frequently, but I don't think Bon Jovi would fit in their format (Saliva, Slipknot, White Zombie, System of a Down). The "lightest" stuff they play is Nickelback's ballads. ;) The only time I hear Bon Jovi on the radio is stuff like It's My Life, Prayer, Wanted, and Blaze on JACK FM which is a national chain.

Mr. Saturday Night 01-26-2006 05:55 AM

Weird. I've heard HAND sooooo many times here on both pop and rock stations. WSYCGH I've heard once. IWBL never.

Alphavictim 01-26-2006 03:53 PM

Quote:

Ruby Tuesday
Has this one anything to do with the Stones song?

I heard HAND on the radio lots of times. But apart from that, nothing from the new record.