Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

Jonny Sambora 11-08-2018 02:28 PM

GC bought for second Dublin night. Feels like 2011 all over again with two nights at the RDS! If the gigs are anything like those two gigs it will be brilliant. It's going to be some weekend!

bonjovi90 11-08-2018 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlooking (Post 1247157)
I own one Bon Jovi CD, not a single DVD, poster, t-shirt, old ticket, bootleg, or anything. Despite this, I can still understand how many people attend a show. How is this possible?

You must be a natural talent then :D

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

PanosBonJovi 11-08-2018 02:41 PM

Night 2 will be a sold out as well imo, maybe in a week or two?

Supersonic 11-08-2018 03:50 PM

Aloha !

If Bon Jovi crowds in Eastern Europe are anything like you it's no wonder they've refused to go there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1247150)
No,you dont have bigger collection than me,only one guy has it,he is Russian and he only has more audience video recordings than me,so enjoy yourself being smart and write so detail,you are just one pretending smart ass for me.It is shame that one balkan guy and russian guy has more than you european gentleman.

How would you know what's in my collection? Who do you think bought Mona Lisa?

Besides, a thing I've learned years ago is that if you've got to brag about your collection your collection isn't that big to begin with. The real collectors keep to themselves or you get beggars and hangers on like yourself harassing people for not sharing what they've got.

So stop attacking and harassing me over here. There's no need for it. If you can't keep a civilized discussion on a forum and need to resort to personal attacks you shouldn't be part of it either. All this "you pretend to be a smart ass" is leading to nothing but you getting your ass handed back at you every single time you try to bitch at people whenever you're proven wrong.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

jon-flp 11-08-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1247162)
Who do you think bought Mona Lisa?

HAHAHAHA! Seb is the best :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

BJFan99 11-08-2018 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonny Sambora (Post 1247158)
GC bought for second Dublin night. Feels like 2011 all over again with two nights at the RDS! If the gigs are anything like those two gigs it will be brilliant. It's going to be some weekend!

Unfortunately, I think hopes of getting Jon deliver performances like this are long gone:

https://youtu.be/nQ7EYEAV0Ms

JackieBlue 11-08-2018 05:01 PM

Hey, guys! I've enjoyed reading the fascinating discussion over the last few pages; but it left me with a couple of critical questions:

1) Is "collection" the new synonym for "dick"?
2) Why on earth would anybody think Seb has to pretend to be a smart-ass?

(Thanks. I'll show myself out, now... ) :D

Jonny Sambora 11-08-2018 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1247165)
Unfortunately, I think hopes of getting Jon deliver performances like this are long gone:

Funny thing about that video is that you can hear me shout "O my God!" at the start if it! I was standing next to the guy who filmed that video (and loads if other great videos from the 2 nights)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chris_Newton 11-08-2018 05:48 PM

I have had a fair share of arguments with seb. But I have to agree with him here.. Seems like a pointless attack..

PS ill give you £50 and a packet of peanut m and m's now for the mona Lisa!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1247162)
Aloha !

If Bon Jovi crowds in Eastern Europe are anything like you it's no wonder they've refused to go there.

How would you know what's in my collection? Who do you think bought Mona Lisa?

Besides, a thing I've learned years ago is that if you've got to brag about your collection your collection isn't that big to begin with. The real collectors keep to themselves or you get beggars and hangers on like yourself harassing people for not sharing what they've got.

So stop attacking and harassing me over here. There's no need for it. If you can't keep a civilized discussion on a forum and need to resort to personal attacks you shouldn't be part of it either. All this "you pretend to be a smart ass" is leading to nothing but you getting your ass handed back at you every single time you try to bitch at people whenever you're proven wrong.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Bounce7800 11-08-2018 06:47 PM

Let's draw a line under this pointless bickering now.

faith1985 11-08-2018 07:11 PM

Does anybody have a spare ticket for Munich (FOS) or knows the face value site for Jovi tickets? I cannot believe they already sold out....Thanks in advance!

Kevs 11-08-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Bring it on:)

Early entry would top it off

skogs 11-08-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

I couldn't resist getting a GC ticket for the second Dublin night this morning as well! Great memories from 2011 - hearing Never Say Goodbye sung right in front of me on the ramp is probably my favourite memory from any Jovi show I was ever at. Roll on June!

Yvonne 11-09-2018 12:55 AM

Nice to see some things never change around here...

Anyhow, bought myself a ticket for the 2nd night in Dublin.. Nice couple of days in the Emerald Isle, looking forward 😎

Kevs 11-09-2018 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne (Post 1247183)
Nice to see some things never change around here...

Anyhow, bought myself a ticket for the 2nd night in Dublin.. Nice couple of days in the Emerald Isle, looking forward 😎

Hopefully the sun will be out

Jonty 11-09-2018 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1247165)

Yep, a shame. Great video through the crowd too. Great memories and a shame Richie is not there. Still trying to work whether to go to Dublin night 2 as well as night 1. Last time, I only did night 1, great show but then they changed the set, through in different rare tracks, was a bit longer and it was annoying to have missed it. Roll on 2013, travelled to New Jersey to see them fuming that Richie had left and they played pretty much the same show on both nights which was a nightmare. So stuck, that performance may not be there but i suspect it will still be a good show, Jon's voice may be worse on night 2 or he may protect it night 1 with safer show. Hard to know.

Xavi 11-09-2018 12:48 PM

The general sale began today and there are already more than 42000 tickets sold for Madrid.
Awesome!!!!

kleman 11-09-2018 12:52 PM

what is going on with sales, amazing.... Probably because of long break

PanosBonJovi 11-09-2018 01:07 PM

All of our predictions are way off. That's a good thing, hopefully they will provide a decent show vocally. The energy is always high in Europe anyway.

Romania still under selling. I really can't make any sense with the standings being 150 RON more expensive than DC. WTF

Dicanio 11-11-2018 11:04 AM

I’m not so sure. The so called “prestigious” Wembley show still has plenty of regular Gold Standing tickets on sale, not to mention countless various Gold Standing packages too (Hot ticket, American Express, drinks package & VIP which will undoubtedly be released to ticket only as time goes on).

On top of that social media is full of posts of fans selling spares they want for Wembley whilst the secondary ticket sites have hundreds of GC for sale at Wembley too.

jimmyshoes666 11-11-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1247206)
The general sale began today and there are already more than 42000 tickets sold for Madrid.
Awesome!!!!

Madrid sold out since yesterday, only VIP tickets and Diamond Barrier are avalaible. It's been crazy.

In 2013, their last show in Madrid, the price was from 20 to 40 euros and there were tickets until the day of the show. This time the tickets prices go from 56 to 180 and have sold out in 2 days.

Walleris 11-11-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicanio (Post 1247291)
I’m not so sure. The so called “prestigious” Wembley show still has plenty of regular Gold Standing tickets on sale, not to mention countless various Gold Standing packages too (Hot ticket, American Express, drinks package & VIP which will undoubtedly be released to ticket only as time goes on).

On top of that social media is full of posts of fans selling spares they want for Wembley whilst the secondary ticket sites have hundreds of GC for sale at Wembley too.

These are newly released tickets.

Dicanio 11-11-2018 02:34 PM

What do you mean newly relessed? Have they found them down the back of the sofa??

Are all the packages, spares and secondary tickets that are available newly released too?

Its a bit early for production holds to be released isnt it.

If Wembley was already sold out Jon wouldnt be able to resist shouting it from the rooftops and mentioning it in every interview that he gives.

Walleris 11-11-2018 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicanio (Post 1247299)
What do you mean newly relessed? Have they found them down the back of the sofa??

Are all the packages, spares and secondary tickets that are available newly released too?

Its a bit early for production holds to be released isnt it.

If Wembley was already sold out Jon wouldnt be able to resist shouting it from the rooftops and mentioning it in every interview that he gives.

I'm not sure why the need for such sarcastic tone, it's not like I'm Jon's no. 1 fanboy on this board :D We're only stating facts here, right?

A few days ago I had checked Ticketmaster for normal tickets (non-packages) and it was sold out. Now they added new tickets, so I would assume there aren't many, because it wouldn't make sense just to remove them altogether (I'm not speaking removing good tickets in favor of shitty seats, I'm talking about removing ALL tickets at once for a few days, why would one do that?).

As for secondaries, they will always be there for any show as this market is just too efficient in the Western world, sold out or not. It's just a matter of which price they're selling for compared to face value, which of course is a function of days left until the show and availability of official tickets. Ed Sheeran sells out every show he does in hours if not minutes, but secondaries are filled with overpriced tickets to his shows. The mere presence

As for your last point, has he done any interviews in the last week? I haven't seen it. But I don't think he will bang that drum, because other UK dates are selling slower.

Dicanio 11-11-2018 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1247300)
I'm not sure why the need for such sarcastic tone, it's not like I'm Jon's no. 1 fanboy on this board :D We're only stating facts here, right?

A few days ago I had checked Ticketmaster for normal tickets (non-packages) and it was sold out. Now they added new tickets, so I would assume there aren't many, because it wouldn't make sense just to remove them altogether (I'm not speaking removing good tickets in favor of shitty seats, I'm talking about removing ALL tickets at once for a few days, why would one do that?).

As for secondaries, they will always be there for any show as this market is just too efficient in the Western world, sold out or not. It's just a matter of which price they're selling for compared to face value, which of course is a function of days left until the show and availability of official tickets. Ed Sheeran sells out every show he does in hours if not minutes, but secondaries are filled with overpriced tickets to his shows. The mere presence

As for your last point, has he done any interviews in the last week? I haven't seen it. But I don't think he will bang that drum, because other UK dates are selling slower.

Sorry mate just read it back. No offence intended

Chris_Newton 11-11-2018 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicanio (Post 1247291)

So has Wembley sold out or not? All very confusing [emoji849]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

PanosBonJovi 11-11-2018 09:05 PM

Romanian tickets start moving, but they sell slowly. I think that's normal since the economy there isn't the best plus they got Ed Sheeran and Metallica next summer playing Bucharest as well. They offer special prices for the The Cure if you have a Bon Jovi ticket. The Cure play on 22nd July.

Plus, standings cost more than Diamond Circle, which doesn't make any sense to me. Pelaza has been sold out though (I guess that's the Balcony of the Parliament, had the cheapest tickets).

Eventually, Bon Jovi will sell out Romania as well. Ed Sheeran, Metallica are already sold out, people will need to save up before they can afford a 3rd major show ticket.

Thinny 11-11-2018 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris_Newton (Post 1247313)
So has Wembley sold out or not? All very confusing [emoji849]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

No. Seated tickets still available from See Tickets, Live Nation, Gigantic, etc...

belgium_BON_JOVI_fan 11-11-2018 10:54 PM

Werchter has 4 kind of tickets

Ga 92 euro
GA collectors ticket 96.95 euro

Golden circle 150 euro
Golden circle collectors ticket 154. 95 euro

Keep the faith,

Nick

YOVANAfromPeru 11-12-2018 01:01 AM

I don’t believe a thing about those sales
until I see with my own eyes all the people there >_< lol
I was reading lot of complaints on Backstage for Spain (I only read/post in Spanish there, almost never) and best Packages 1 and 2 were sold out, so people was in panic and bought the Package 3, hours later Package 2 was available...

eddie73 11-12-2018 02:00 PM

Anybody not got tickets yet ? I haven't 🙊.... I guess the excitement isn't there for me anymore !

PanosBonJovi 11-12-2018 03:39 PM

Only VIP Packages are available at Wanda Metropolitano (Madrid). This can also be seen on BONJOVI.COM

Walkerboy 11-13-2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddie73 (Post 1247338)
Anybody not got tickets yet ? I haven't ��.... I guess the excitement isn't there for me anymore !

You're not alone...

BJFan99 11-13-2018 10:11 PM

Finally got my tickets for Tallinn :cool: let's just hope Jon doesn't sound like complete shit...

Walkerboy 11-14-2018 02:08 PM

The pressure is on... Fleetwood Mac have sold out their Wembley show on the 16th June and added a second show on the 18th.

bonjovi90 11-14-2018 02:36 PM

I hope they have a better team of sound mixers than on the 2013 European tour. The sound was constantly horrendous there.

Supersonic 11-14-2018 05:50 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1247392)
I hope they have a better team of sound mixers than on the 2013 European tour. The sound was constantly horrendous there.

The sound has been poor everywhere so far. They've changed the mix and Jon's buried in there somewhere. Their sound was never superb to begin with but with the additional musicians on stage and the many stadium shows I wouldn't expect wonders this time either. Besides, would he be mixed on top of it all it'd become a lot more obvious as to how awful he sounds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1247377)
Finally got my tickets for Tallinn :cool: let's just hope Jon doesn't sound like complete shit...

Jon's sounded shit at every single show the last 4 years and you think he won't sound dreadful in Tallinn why?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

YOVANAfromPeru 11-14-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1247396)
Jon's sounded shit at every single show the last 4 years and you think he won't sound dreadful in Tallinn why?

I guess that’s why he said “complete shit” = 100% shit
He hopes JBJ doesn’t sound shit on the 100% of the show / shit at its maximum 100%
what the hell I’m talking about?
however been Tallinn the second show and after Russia I don’t expect wonders
anyway, I have some free time at work at that time for 2 shows: Tallinn and Stockholm
I will think about it...

Butters 11-14-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddie73 (Post 1247338)
Anybody not got tickets yet ? I haven't 🙊.... I guess the excitement isn't there for me anymore !

I haven't either. I've made my peace with where Jon and the band are and I'm not interested in paying to see it.

YOVANAfromPeru 11-15-2018 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1247397)
been Tallinn the second show and after Russia I don’t expect wonders
anyway, I have some free time at work at that time for 2 shows: Tallinn and Stockholm
I will think about it...

again JBJ (has said this about Russia):
"Well, Moscow going to be an event. Well, a tour is, of course, a tour. But this should be an event. Because Moscow is in 30 years. We really look forward to this event. You know, usually we travel around the world, returning to the same places over and over again, and it's always wonderful but this show is different, this one is special because is been such a long period of time."

I better not go anywhere!