Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

YOVANAfromPeru 10-30-2018 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1246474)
No, not strange at all. I meant to mention that FC tickets were available since 10AM while public was available at 12PM local time

Okay, I was wondering 'cause I read a member complaning about it since on bonjovi.com says Pre-sale for today at 9am local time for Bucharest

Quote:

Originally Posted by prayer_84 (Post 1246478)
PanosBonJovi, please tell me about the tickets from Eventim.ro - can they be printed at home or can only be picked up from Eventim's offices in Romania? Thanks in advance.

I think if it is package only picked from Eventim's offices in Romania, but if it's ticket only can be printed from home.

steel_horse75 10-30-2018 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aggelos (Post 1246467)
So to get tot he front section you need at least 550 per ticket??? WTF? I gues golden circle will have to do. Thanks mate.

Seriously what person buys tickets at these prices?

Chris_Newton 10-30-2018 03:16 PM

A lottery winner [emoji23]
Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1246480)
Seriously what person buys tickets at these prices?

MrIks from Finland 10-30-2018 03:29 PM

Song Festival Ground in Tallinn is a great venue. I saw Guns n Roses there last summer. There were 60 000 people, and I was 100m away from the stage and was able sit on the grass and see the whole stage.

Kova 10-30-2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aggelos (Post 1246467)
So to get tot he front section you need at least 550 per ticket??? WTF? I gues golden circle will have to do. Thanks mate.

Well, from the looks of it, seems like the VIP (Ultimate and Diamond sections) are only to the left of the stage. (left side of the catwalk). The right side and behind is GC..

How many people fits the Ultimate & Diamond section anyway? A couple hundred maybe? I think GC is like 2k or something like that..

PanosBonJovi 10-30-2018 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prayer_84 (Post 1246478)
PanosBonJovi, please tell me about the tickets from Eventim.ro - can they be printed at home or can only be picked up from Eventim's offices in Romania? Thanks in advance.

Print @ Home

Supersonic 10-30-2018 05:21 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1246462)
I'm going a bit off topic now, but I want to visit San Sebastian so bad and Galicia as well, never heard of Asturias before though, I would do some research about it!

I thought of Madrid but I preferred Bucharest as it was easier to get tickets and easier/cheaper to get there and stay as well

Spain's biggest cities aren't the best places to visit. Madrid doesn't really have a great city center and Barcelona is a very stretched out city with a lot of suburbs. It's nice, but Spain has a lot more to offer. I've no idea why anyone would want to go visit San Sebastian either. It's the smaller places like Toledo, Sevilla, Granada that are worth visiting.

As for Bucharest... It's a shithole. It's a big city, but not very pretty and there's not a whole lot to do compared to most European capitals. The plus side is how the Eastern European countries are just so cheap compared to Western European countries. Pay 25 Euro for a 4 star 3 course meal. Really nice. I've no idea what tickets for Warsaw cost but the city has one of the best looking city centers I've ever seen. The rest is an ugly concrete jungle but the city center is lovely.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Kevs 10-30-2018 07:09 PM

I got Dusseldorf and Munich, FOS 1. Just need to book the flights now.

Will get Dublin Thursday :)

PanosBonJovi 10-30-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1246487)
Aloha !

Spain's biggest cities aren't the best places to visit. Madrid doesn't really have a great city center and Barcelona is a very stretched out city with a lot of suburbs. It's nice, but Spain has a lot more to offer. I've no idea why anyone would want to go visit San Sebastian either. It's the smaller places like Toledo, Sevilla, Granada that are worth visiting.

As for Bucharest... It's a shithole. It's a big city, but not very pretty and there's not a whole lot to do compared to most European capitals. The plus side is how the Eastern European countries are just so cheap compared to Western European countries. Pay 25 Euro for a 4 star 3 course meal. Really nice. I've no idea what tickets for Warsaw cost but the city has one of the best looking city centers I've ever seen. The rest is an ugly concrete jungle but the city center is lovely.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Warsaw is a beautiful city indeed, I plan to visit Poland in the near future, I bet Krakow is also a beautiful city. Poland is also a cheap country as zloty is a weak currency compared to Euro, unless that has changed now. As I said I'm in love with Barcelona, but I definitely agree that Spain has much more to offer

semigoodlooking 10-30-2018 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1246492)
Warsaw is a beautiful city indeed, I plan to visit Poland in the near future, I bet Krakow is also a beautiful city. Poland is also a cheap country as zloty is a weak currency compared to Euro, unless that has changed now. As I said I'm in love with Barcelona, but I definitely agree that Spain has much more to offer

I have lived in Madrid and Toledo and spent plenty of time in Barcelona and Malaga. I was in Toledo (the old city too) for two years and it's a beautiful place, but seriously not comparable to Barcelona. Aside from being bowled over by the excellent location, Toledo does not have loads to do. I would choose Barcelona everytime as it has the historic elements like Toledo, but also much more besides. I lived in Madrid for a year and it sucked (hence my move to Toledo), apart from Buenos Aires (where I live now) Madrid is the most overated capital city I have visited or lived in.

PanosBonJovi 10-30-2018 07:54 PM

I considered Madrid as a place to go on holiday and also combine it with the show at Wanda Metropolitano. If I had to choose any other place to live right now, that would be Barcelona when it comes to Europe since it covers anyone needs. Maybe not the safest or cheapest place to live, but it's a beautiful city after all.

The only info I have on Toledo is from La Casa De Papel :P Though, I met some erasmus students from Toledo in the past as well as from Alicante (close to Valencia if I'm not wrong), Alicante seemed nice from the photos

Xavi 10-30-2018 08:36 PM

We are going a bit off topic,but if you are planning to visit Spain because of the Madrid show listen to me.
Trust me,the most beautiful places of Spain are in the northwest of the country,
Asturias,Cantabria and Galicia
Everybody from outside of Spain goes to Madrid,Barcelona,Sevilla,etc,but Asturias,Cantabria and Galicia are unkown outside of the country
Also in July,in summer holidays everybody goes to the south so those cities and beaches are full
Asturias is very similar to Scotland with green landscapes,high mountains very close to the see,and lakes up in a place call Covadonga,the weather is colder than the rest of the country
Many people from Madrid go there on holidays running away from the hot
It is very different to the rest of Spain,there no sangria,paella or bullfighting.
People and their culture are of celtic origin,with more in common to Normandy in France or with Ireland than to the rest of Spain.
They play pipes,the drink cider,it is were you best eat of Spain.
The main cities are Gijón,where Bon Jovi played in 1996 and Oviedo.
Oviedo is where Fernando Alonso,the F1 driver ,is from.
If you have ever watched a F1 race on tv,maybe you have seen a blue flag with a yellow cross in the middle,that is the Asturias flag.
I recommend you to visit Asturias and Cantabria,where Santander is,too.

Johny 10-30-2018 09:25 PM

Does anybody know the ticket prices for Munich? I'm considering seating and I need to have a plan for Friday :)
Probably someone who bought them via fanclub?

Kevs 10-30-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny (Post 1246497)
Does anybody know the ticket prices for Munich? I'm considering seating and I need to have a plan for Friday :)
Probably someone who bought them via fanclub?

€136.05 includes fees but not delivery

YOVANAfromPeru 10-31-2018 12:47 AM

Seems like even JBJ has something to say about it... lol: "El público español es increíble. Aunque sea San Sebastián o Barcelona, cualquier ciudad tiene la misma pasión y la misma gente, así que para mí era una elección obvia."

JBJ and David interview yesterday in NY: https://www.diarioinformacion.com/cu...n/2080338.html

YOVANAfromPeru 10-31-2018 03:05 AM

vids:
http://www.news4europe.eu/6378_video...in-a-band.html

https://www.facebook.com/TWClassic/v...jUyMDM0ODcwNw/

Johny 10-31-2018 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevs (Post 1246501)
€136.05 includes fees but not delivery

Thanks [emoji846] what kind of level of tickets those are? I reckon those are not the best seats - close to stage and bottom. However if those are the upper level close to stage, I am quite ok with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PanosBonJovi 10-31-2018 09:39 AM

Johny these tickets must be for DC/GC.

Anyway, another 'issue' that occurred to me and can't ignore but mention, I find it really stupid, even embarrassing that they promote the "RNRHOF Inductee" thing.

Jonty 10-31-2018 09:43 AM

Looking at getting Wembley tickets, probably sitting. Mainly cos i wanted to see them open the stadium, got moved to MK and I want to tick this one off the list. However, i read everywhere about terrible sound at Ed Sheeran, Robbbie Williams, AC/DC etc the list is endless..........has anyone any experience on where seats are that actually make the sound sound good? Thanks!

Bounce7800 10-31-2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1246525)
Looking at getting Wembley tickets, probably sitting. Mainly cos i wanted to see them open the stadium, got moved to MK and I want to tick this one off the list. However, i read everywhere about terrible sound at Ed Sheeran, Robbbie Williams, AC/DC etc the list is endless..........has anyone any experience on where seats are that actually make the sound sound good? Thanks!

Side ones weren't bad. Sat at the back for Muse a few years back and the sound was bad and took a long time to travel to us. It's generally not great acoustically.

Xavi 10-31-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1246508)
Seems like even JBJ has something to say about it... lol: "El público español es increíble. Aunque sea San Sebastián o Barcelona, cualquier ciudad tiene la misma pasión y la misma gente, así que para mí era una elección obvia."

JBJ and David interview yesterday in NY: https://www.diarioinformacion.com/cu...n/2080338.html

Gracias,no lo había visto.

steel_horse75 10-31-2018 10:04 AM

O2 Pre sale not working.
When you get in you cant select anything

Jack27 10-31-2018 10:06 AM

I'm getting the same with O2 resale....fanclub only tickets which are password protected.

taker5962 10-31-2018 10:07 AM

Does MagentaMusik sell Golden Circle tickets for Dusseldorf ?
If yes, what are the prices ?

Thanks !

PanosBonJovi 10-31-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1246496)
We are going a bit off topic,but if you are planning to visit Spain because of the Madrid show listen to me.
Trust me,the most beautiful places of Spain are in the northwest of the country,
Asturias,Cantabria and Galicia
Everybody from outside of Spain goes to Madrid,Barcelona,Sevilla,etc,but Asturias,Cantabria and Galicia are unkown outside of the country
Also in July,in summer holidays everybody goes to the south so those cities and beaches are full
Asturias is very similar to Scotland with green landscapes,high mountains very close to the see,and lakes up in a place call Covadonga,the weather is colder than the rest of the country
Many people from Madrid go there on holidays running away from the hot
It is very different to the rest of Spain,there no sangria,paella or bullfighting.
People and their culture are of celtic origin,with more in common to Normandy in France or with Ireland than to the rest of Spain.
They play pipes,the drink cider,it is were you best eat of Spain.
The main cities are Gijón,where Bon Jovi played in 1996 and Oviedo.
Oviedo is where Fernando Alonso,the F1 driver ,is from.
If you have ever watched a F1 race on tv,maybe you have seen a blue flag with a yellow cross in the middle,that is the Asturias flag.
I recommend you to visit Asturias and Cantabria,where Santander is,too.

Thank you for all the info Xavi! Yeah I know both Gijon and Oviedo as I watch a lot of football :P Plus I know who Alonso is

Gracias!

Robd788 10-31-2018 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1246528)
O2 Pre sale not working.
When you get in you cant select anything

it's working now just got seats for Anfield.

jovifan93 10-31-2018 10:14 AM

Got my tickets for Munich. Prices are:

P1 136,05
P2 FOS 1 153,30
P3 FOS 2 130,30
P4 107,30
P5 Stehplatz Innenraum 95,80
P6 84,30
P7 Stehplatz Tribüne 78,55
P8 49,80
P9 Rollstuhlfahrer 95,80

Chris_Newton 10-31-2018 10:19 AM

Got 2 gold circle tickets for Wembley. £280 in total [emoji31]

steel_horse75 10-31-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robd788 (Post 1246532)
it's working now just got seats for Anfield.

Seats are crap
£95 for right at the back.
Not buying those

steel_horse75 10-31-2018 10:37 AM

Rigestered for live Nation pre-sale tomorrow
O2 can f*ck off with their seats at the back.

Jonty 10-31-2018 10:42 AM

got good seats through O2 but the bloody payment card thing just keeps spinning and spinning

Robd788 10-31-2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1246535)
Seats are crap
£95 for right at the back.
Not buying those

yeah they came up crap, then I clicked on best available and selected just the £135 and £105 and it came back with block KJ (by the gold circle) for £135

steel_horse75 10-31-2018 11:22 AM

Got two tickets for KISS at 02.
£65 each and right near stage.

steel_horse75 10-31-2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1246539)
got good seats through O2 but the bloody payment card thing just keeps spinning and spinning

what block as when ive been on there i only get offered seats at the back. I think as O2 are nothing to do with Wembley they dont have pick of the pre-sale seats.

Jonty 10-31-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1246545)
what block as when ive been on there i only get offered seats at the back. I think as O2 are nothing to do with Wembley they dont have pick of the pre-sale seats.

had block 124, ended up in block 123

steel_horse75 10-31-2018 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1246547)
had block 124, ended up in block 123

Amazing - im only been offered the back. Tried about 100 times

Walkerboy 10-31-2018 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1246538)
Rigestered for live Nation pre-sale tomorrow
O2 can f*ck off with their seats at the back.

Will be the same with Live Nation...

I'm not paying £75+ to sit near the back for anything, be it a concert, football, theatre or whatever. Really isn't worth it.
I'll wait for the Groupon deals next May!

steel_horse75 10-31-2018 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1246550)
Will be the same with Live Nation...

I'm not paying £75+ to sit near the back for anything, be it a concert, football, theatre or whatever. Really isn't worth it.
I'll wait for the Groupon deals next May!

Ive tried about 120 times now and always get offered 106 or 107 or 118.
Ive not been offered anything near the stage. How can that be? I was on at 9.00am so they cant all have been sold already.

taker5962 10-31-2018 02:39 PM

No... it's not sold out... but backstages have shitty seat places...
For Dusseldorf, there's nothing next to the stage...

Bounce7800 10-31-2018 04:05 PM

Got in 121 for Wembley. The O2 presale didn't switch on until gone 905 as was only showing fanclub tickets. Jokers. £10.25 fee per ticket plus 4 quid postage. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask.