Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Springsteen!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=16234)

Dave 1986 09-04-2003 11:20 AM

Springsteen!!!

Hey!

I'm only 17 and over the last 6 months or so I've been listening to alot Bruce Springsteen. (My dad's a huge fan so he has all his albums! :wink: ) I'm just wonderin' if there's anyone out there who's about my age and are Springsteen fans?

Dave 1986 09-04-2003 12:59 PM

...guess not then. :oops: :roll:

choclady 09-04-2003 01:03 PM

I'm 20 and love Springsteen :D

Am I qualified? :lol:

Christo 09-04-2003 01:26 PM

Re: Springsteen!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by david2k86
Hey!

I'm only 17 and over the last 6 months or so I've been listening to alot Bruce Springsteen. (My dad's a huge fan so he has all his albums! :wink: ) I'm just wonderin' if there's anyone out there who's about my age and are Springsteen fans?

Same story as me, except I'm 20 and it was my mum that was the fan. :wink:

Kathleen 09-04-2003 01:55 PM

Talk to Joeykid - he's 16 and a big fan.
I think Bruce has gained many younger fans with the last two tours with the E Street Band. My generation loved him because we felt he was talking directly to US. If the message is clear enough and good enough it will speak to more than one generation. I don't know whwere you are located but tickets go on sale next Monday morning Sept 8 for the last concerts of the rising tour at Shea Stadium in New York.

Kathleen

JOEYKID 09-04-2003 02:13 PM

*singing*
Well they blew up the chicken man in Philly last night now they blew up his house too
Down on the boardwalk they're gettin' ready for a fight gonna see what them racket boys can do

Now there's trouble busin' in from outta state and the D.A. can't get no relief
Gonna be a rumble out on the promenade and the gamblin' commission's hangin' on by the skin of its teeth
*stops singing*

yeah yeah im a bruce nut :lol:

Kathleen 09-04-2003 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOEYKID

But not a singer :D
I hope he does that at some time in this tour so I can hear it. He has sung it , just not at the shows I've been to.
How's your msn - fixed yet?

Kathleen

JOEYKID 09-04-2003 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOEYKID

But not a singer :D
I hope he does that at some time in this tour so I can hear it. He has sung it , just not at the shows I've been to.
How's your msn - fixed yet?

Kathleen

msn is sorted and my vocal chords are more than sorted LOL

hey i can sing...though just, well, not too well, lol

IS IT A GUN, IS IT A KNIFE, IS IT A WALLET, THIS IS YOUR LIFE....wahoooooooooooo I LOVE BRUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave 1986 09-04-2003 05:54 PM

Good good!

Just so I know I'm not the only one here!

I bought the Bruce Video Anthology 1978 - 2000 DVD last week and was well impressed! He IS the Boss! 8)

Kathleen 09-04-2003 06:36 PM

You really need Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band: Live in New York City. There are not too many DVDs from Bruce but this is good. The sound is 5.1 Dolby and is fantastic.

Kathleen