Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

bonjovi90 11-18-2018 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1247620)
Another brother in arms when spitting on the band is about.:splat:

And yet I've probably done ten times more work in order to give other fans something to enjoy about this band than you who hasn't done anything but bashing other board members.
You do realize that the behavior you critizise is the exact same way that you act towards other members here.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Walleris 11-18-2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1247621)
And yet I've probably done ten times more work in order to give other fans something to enjoy about this band than you who hasn't done anything but bashing other board members.
You do realize that the behavior you critizise is the exact same way that you act towards other members here.

Only ten times? You are shortselling yourself my friend.

Mods, how can I get my 'badge' change from Senior Member to Senior Spitter? Thanks!

rokenrola 11-18-2018 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1247621)

O yeah,you put some video and fans enjoy it,then write shit many times as you can and you think you are something and you did something good:splat:
And I dont critizise other members,just couple of you smart asses who spread negative energy around here and spoil people enjoyment in band.

YOVANAfromPeru 11-18-2018 05:44 PM

Don’t worry about money, I will cover all of the expenses of drinks and tomatoes, normal persons!

bonjovi90 11-18-2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1247623)
O yeah,you put some video and fans enjoy it,then write shit many times as you can and you think you are something and you did something good:splat:
And I dont critizise other members,just couple of you smart asses who spread negative energy around here and spoil people enjoyment in band.

And I'm sure Jon is very proud of you for doing so! :)

We'd all like to be like that, unfortunately the heavy coloured fan glasses have been too expensive for many here to afford in the last five years. [emoji52]

phoenixy 11-18-2018 06:27 PM

There's a hungarian Facebook group for the Vienna Bon Jovi show (so far 2,2K+ people said "going" and over 16K are interested) and as I've seen from the comments everyone is aware of Jon's current vocals, but everyone is fine with that.
Someone shared a "wish setlist", which - in my opinion - is pretty bad, but here you go:
1. Let It Rock
2. In & Out of Love
3. Blame It On The Love of R'n'R
4. T.H.I.N.F.S.
(5. Living With The Ghost)
6. Knockout
7. Bounce
8. Lost Highway
(9. I'll Be There For You)
10. Bed of Roses
11. Love Me Back to Life
12. Bad Medicine
13. Born To Be My Baby
14. You Give Love a Bad Name
15. Have a Nice Day
16. We Weren't Born to Follow
(17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night)
18. Never Say Goodbye
19. All About Loving You
20. Devil's in the Temple
21. Because We Can
22. That's WHat The Water Made Me
23. Livin' On a Prayer
24. Wanted Dead or Alive
25. Complicated (or Story of My Life)
----------------------
26. Labor of Love
(27. Born Again Tomorrow)
28. It's My Life
29. God Bless This Mess
30. Who Says You Can't Go Home

Songs in () means, not so important. IBTFY isn't so important, because there's no Richie.

bonjovi90 11-18-2018 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenixy (Post 1247627)
There's a hungarian Facebook group for the Vienna Bon Jovi show (so far 2,2K+ people said "going" and over 16K are interested) and as I've seen from the comments everyone is aware of Jon's current vocals, but everyone is fine with that.
Someone shared a "wish setlist", which - in my opinion - is pretty bad, but here you go:
1. Let It Rock
2. In & Out of Love
3. Blame It On The Love of R'n'R
4. T.H.I.N.F.S.
(5. Living With The Ghost)
6. Knockout
7. Bounce
8. Lost Highway
(9. I'll Be There For You)
10. Bed of Roses
11. Love Me Back to Life
12. Bad Medicine
13. Born To Be My Baby
14. You Give Love a Bad Name
15. Have a Nice Day
16. We Weren't Born to Follow
(17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night)
18. Never Say Goodbye
19. All About Loving You
20. Devil's in the Temple
21. Because We Can
22. That's WHat The Water Made Me
23. Livin' On a Prayer
24. Wanted Dead or Alive
25. Complicated (or Story of My Life)
----------------------
26. Labor of Love
(27. Born Again Tomorrow)
28. It's My Life
29. God Bless This Mess
30. Who Says You Can't Go Home

Songs in () means, not so important. IBTFY isn't so important, because there's no Richie.

I'm pretty certain that we're never gonna hear In And Out Of Love again. Or Let It Rock.
And this would be far from my dream setlist. Ending a show on God Bless This Mess and Who Says would go over like a lead balloon. Similar to the way the showed in Japan 2008 were closed.

bonjovi90 11-18-2018 06:41 PM

Munich seems almost sold out. I'm hoping that since it's in the middle of the leg and the final German show, Jon will put on some rare stuff.

Supersonic 11-18-2018 06:45 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1247619)
discussions doesnt mean spitting.

I agree. Yet you're constantly spitting on other users whenever you see something posted you don't like. No one is spitting here but you.

Quote:

being rough towards something or someone you love or have simpathy,at least not in region I live,maybe in your surrondings it is normal,

What region is this you're talking about? Stop acting like you're on a school playground. What I've just described is how discussions work. Stop using your own personal logic to justify your moronic behavior.

Quote:

but like I said,I wont defend the band,but I will react to rough and bad words about the band because they didnt deserved to treat like that,thats me,I fight for the things I love even when they go downhill.

You're not fighting for anything here. You're a poster who's constantly spitting on everything and everyone who disagrees with what you're saying. Whenever people put you in a corner you start backtracking your own posts just so you can validate whatever comes up in your little mind.

Quote:

Really now? And what have you done for all the fans to enjoy? Torrent your low grade shit you got from people like bonjovi90? You've not once added anything to any post other than insults and bitching about the users on here. Every post of yours reads like you've got constant diarrhea of the mouth due to your constipation of ideas.

Quote:

If you need my approval to enjoy a band you like you've not just got the mindset of a child but you're flat out retarded instead.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

rokenrola 11-18-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1247630)
Aloha !

I agree. Yet you're constantly spitting on other users whenever you see something posted you don't like. No one is spitting here but you.

What region is this you're talking about? Stop acting like you're on a school playground. What I've just described is how discussions work. Stop using your own personal logic to justify your moronic behavior.

You're not fighting for anything here. You're a poster who's constantly spitting on everything and everyone who disagrees with what you're saying. Whenever people put you in a corner you start backtracking your own posts just so you can validate whatever comes up in your little mind.

Really now? And what have you done for all the fans to enjoy? Torrent your low grade shit you got from people like bonjovi90? You've not once added anything to any post other than insults and bitching about the users on here. Every post of yours reads like you've got constant diarrhea of the mouth due to your constipation of ideas.

If you need my approval to enjoy a band you like you've not just got the mindset of a child but you're flat out retarded instead.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

on everything you quote my answer is :splat:
I like to be like a child,it is something you little turd never gonna feel,it is best feelin in the world,to think like child. But what you prick from the country of weed and legalized whores know? you shouldnt go to any show next year because you see the future,freaking dutch NOSTRADAMUS.