Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Another reason to believe,why is it not on the Bounce album? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=13342)

SloanJovi 06-28-2003 11:20 AM

Another reason to believe,why is it not on the Bounce album?

As much as i like Bon Jovi, i feel they have made a mistake with not putting 'Another Reason to believe' on there Bounce album, or maybe they would like to of put it on but were advised not too because of the issues it surrounds, can somebody please tell me why it wasn't put on, because its an awsome song filled with everything Jon and the guys are about. If any one knows why, please post a reply, Cheers

P.S. BON JOVI ROCKED THE UK!!! MANCHESTER WAS F*****G AWSOME!!

RichieW2001 06-28-2003 07:31 PM

put it in the general BJ forum mate.

Donna 08-19-2003 04:18 PM

Re: Another reason to believe,why is it not on the Bounce al

Quote:

Originally Posted by SloanJovi
As much as i like Bon Jovi, i feel they have made a mistake with not putting 'Another Reason to believe' on there Bounce album, or maybe they would like to of put it on but were advised not too because of the issues it surrounds, can somebody please tell me why it wasn't put on, because its an awsome song filled with everything Jon and the guys are about. If any one knows why, please post a reply, Cheers

P.S. BON JOVI ROCKED THE UK!!! MANCHESTER WAS F*****G AWSOME!!

As Richie said, this should be in the general forum, but anyway, I also think this song rocks! In fact, when we were asked to vote for the new album title, I voted for this title to be it!!

Captain Walrus 08-19-2003 09:39 PM

Because they didn't want to
OR
Because the record company didn't let them

Either way, it was probably because 2 September 11th songs would be too much. Yeah, I think it rocks too, but it does make sense not to dwell to much on it

Keep On Rockin'

SpainSambora 08-19-2003 10:10 PM

And why not Alive, Standing, Lucky and many demos that are better than many songs of the album.

They could do a very good album

Thomas Anderson 08-19-2003 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpainSambora
And why not Alive, Standing, Lucky and many demos that are better than many songs of the album.

They could do a very good album

I'm not too fond of Lucky, but most of the other demo's we've heard coudv'e made the album. It was only about 50 minutes long, so they could have added another couple of tracks easily.

SpainSambora 08-19-2003 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Anderson
. It was only about 50 minutes long, so they could have added another couple of tracks easily.

Exactly

Jag 08-19-2003 10:31 PM

just a matter of opnion i guess..it does rock, but seemed to be swapped with undivided i think

SpainSambora 08-19-2003 10:47 PM

Everyday and Itīs my life is worst

Jag 08-19-2003 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpainSambora
Everyday and Itīs my life is worst

its my life is a classic IMO 8)