Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This Aint a Love Song Video (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=46829)

JerseyMan 11-06-2008 08:01 PM

This Aint a Love Song Video

i dont know but i really love the video for TAALS is just magic for me, seeing Mr Sambora with those glasses and the way hes dressed,his hair,facil expressions for the first time made me feel like he was a God Guitar player, yes i wanted to be Richie Sambora, it was just the beggining of a dream for me...but thats a different story

Seein Jon with his black clothes in bangkok makin those movements with his hands , the way he smiles i mean ,they had an attitude of being angry or sad but at the same time of all the crap in the world , i fell in love with the band , a perfect song and a perfect video, i really cant stop watching it
I totally understand their feelings at that time..
And still is my favorite video ever

what do you think of it...

jovi 94 11-06-2008 09:26 PM

I 100% agree and feel what you are saying. why the hell can you not get those videos for collection purposes. The only place you can watch them is youtube why is that. `I collect bloody everything and really want the these days videos box or whatever it is. did they just stop bothering from there onwards or what? I know from crush onwards ec the videos are available in some sense although they are dispersed all over the place.

JerseyMan 11-06-2008 10:38 PM

yeah they should release something like that i have seen once a vcd of the band talkin about some of their videos and presenting them, it was great, for example about TAALS jon said something like " i just remember.It was hot" and that they didnt liked the video

and Richie talkin about how frozen he was at the top of the mountain on "bed of roses" video, but i dont know if it was an official release, have you seen it?

I also noticed theres 2 videos of TAALS one with just the band in bangkok and the other with images of the guy who arrives to thailand and search for a girl

jade4jovi 11-07-2008 06:15 PM

It's alright...nothing special. They have better videos.

JerseyMan 11-07-2008 08:41 PM

well i love it its great for me

danfan 11-07-2008 09:12 PM

Are you dudes dudes?

severo17 11-07-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 887975)
Are you dudes dudes?

XD
Great question loool

Goldsausage 11-07-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

Are you dudes dudes?

Yeah but they're already got partners.

Better luck next time.

RSROCKS 11-07-2008 11:15 PM

Quote:

Are you dudes dudes?

I was kinda thinking the same thing but didn't wanna ask the question :p

JerseyMan 11-07-2008 11:51 PM

what is all this "dudes" talk about, this thread is for the This aint a love songs video