Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The reason Jon doesn't play keep the faith anymore... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=50274)

Panda 02-23-2010 12:46 AM

The reason Jon doesn't play keep the faith anymore...

DANG FLABBIT CURSE YOU MR. BON!

THE REASON JON DOESNT PLAY KEEP THE FAITH ANYMORE IS BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANNA GIVE HUGH THE SPOTLIGHT ANYMORE. HE MOVED HIM TO A HIDDEN COMPARTMENT OF THE STAGE, AND IS STEALING HIS POWER! HUGH SAYS HIS 'BASS SOLO' WAS KEEP THE FAITH. AND NOW JON IS TAKING THAT AWAY FROM HIM AND MOVING HIM AWAY!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU JJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

ticos_stick 02-23-2010 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 973094)
DANG FLABBIT CURSE YOU MR. BON!

THE REASON JON DOESNT PLAY KEEP THE FAITH ANYMORE IS BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANNA GIVE HUGH THE SPOTLIGHT ANYMORE. HE MOVED HIM TO A HIDDEN COMPARTMENT OF THE STAGE, AND IS STEALING HIS POWER! HUGH SAYS HIS 'BASS SOLO' WAS KEEP THE FAITH. AND NOW JON IS TAKING THAT AWAY FROM HIM AND MOVING HIM AWAY!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU JJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

It all stems from Jon's envy of Hugh's massive member. He only let Bobby in the band because he's packing a tiddler.

Catladysue 02-23-2010 01:21 AM

Are you talking about this tour? B/C last tour they did play it. I hope this isn't so because KTF is one of my favorite concert songs!

KeepTheFaith2211 02-23-2010 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catladysue (Post 973102)
Are you talking about this tour? B/C last tour they did play it. I hope this isn't so because KTF is one of my favorite concert songs!

Dear me. :(

SexxAtraxxion 02-23-2010 01:45 AM

Hugh is only a touring musician. No one cares.

The casual audience only remembers Alec as the Bon Jovi bassist.

Best regards,
the Sexx

Ferret 02-23-2010 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexxAtraxxion (Post 973107)

Best regards,
the Sexx

To be honest, the casual audience don't give a **** who's playing bass anyway.

Javier 02-23-2010 03:01 AM

:lol: sad but true Ferret

Crushgen24/88 02-23-2010 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexxAtraxxion (Post 973107)

Best regards,
the Sexx

The casual audience doesn't give two shits about anyone but Jon or Richie.

Makedde 02-23-2010 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 973094)
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU JJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

You dont really want to do that - but I sure would.;)

kenobi_on_a_prayer 02-23-2010 09:43 AM

Huge McDonald can play me any day.:cool:

And I'm 99% sure Sexx is taking the piss (or completely delusional :p ) because you could count on one hand the number of casual fans who even know who Alec John Such is.