Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   News About: World Tour 2022/23 & New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70847)

Litneg 10-20-2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1275969)
The Drills just cancelled their UK 2022 tour in January "due to covid 19 travel restricitons", clearing up Phil X's schedule (Jan 23-Feb 4).

I expect a Bon Jovi North America tour starting late January, early February to European leg starting in May as usual?

We shall see.

Tico said the next tour will kick off during next Northern Summer, so expect something around May/June.

blazeofglory 10-20-2021 03:05 PM

I don’t think they’re gonna tour North America and Europe in one go without much of a break in between. Jon has said so many times that he doesn’t like touring and being on the road for long periods of time anymore, so I’m assuming they’re gonna split it up more like they did with the THINFS tour.

I’d say they’re probably gonna start with a North American tour next year (although wishful thinking tells me they’re actually gonna start in Europe [emoji23]) and then come to Europe the year after. Maybe they’ll also play South America next year in combination with the North American leg and then Australia and Japan in combination with the European leg (or the other way round).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 10-20-2021 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazeofglory (Post 1275972)
I don’t think they’re gonna tour North America and Europe in one go without much of a break in between. Jon has said so many times that he doesn’t like touring and being on the road for long periods of time anymore, so I’m assuming they’re gonna split it up more like they did with the THINFS tour.

I think the pandemic is going to change what he prefers to do. We're going to hit the point where there's 2 years of backed up tours, shows and events all fighting for the same venues plus coordinating with sports events. I think you're right, I don't think he'll do NA and Europe back to back but it could even be further apart. 2022 one, 2023 the other.

YOVANAfromPeru 10-21-2021 05:59 AM

They HAVE to rehearse 'cause 2020's songs are very forgettable.

steel_horse75 10-21-2021 09:44 AM

News About: World Tour 2022/23 & New Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1275981)
They HAVE to rehearse 'cause 2020's songs are very forgettable.

Agree. No one in stadium wants to hear very much of 2020.
I guess let it rain, brothers in arms and maybe limitless would be ok but they are still sub standard songs.

Can you imagine set with Do what you can, who says and capt crash ….yikes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PanosBonJovi 10-21-2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1275970)
Surely a tour starting in January is too soon. It's already nearing the end of October. That leaves no real time to sell tickets.

I don't see them coming to Europe that soon either.

The could do Europe + South America during May to September. Rock In Rio isn't announced yet and many Brazilians on Twitter are speculating around that (from what I read)

bonjovi90 10-21-2021 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1275983)
Europe in 2022 is booked. I guess, they'll skip the NA part if they won't do both in the same year. The could do Europe + South America during May to September.

And you know that from where?

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk

PanosBonJovi 10-21-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1275984)
And you know that from where?

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk

Can't disclose that, unless we see an announcement I could be talking non sense. So let me completely delete what I said and pretend I never did :D

Let's see what comes next.

rolo_tomachi 10-21-2021 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1275982)
Agree. No one in stadium wants to hear very much of 2020.
I guess let it rain, brothers in arms and maybe limitless would be ok but they are still sub standard songs.

Can you imagine set with Do what you can, who says and capt crash ….yikes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, I have mixed feelings about this, I always like that a tour is done respecting the songs of a new release, because it breaks the monotony. However, this album has songs that I love, and others that I don't care about. It all depends on which songs are included.

I have no problems with Limitless for example, and I understand that they have to play it, because it is the most representative single so far.

If Jon adds songs like Blood In The Water, Beautiful Drug, Luv Can, Brothers In Arms and alternates some songs with American Reckoning / Story Of Love, it could be interesting. I am very curious to discover what they sound like in a Stadium or Arena, since the environment can benefit him and they could surprise you with some memorable performance.

PanosBonJovi 10-21-2021 12:56 PM

BTW, I'd like to mention that on Bon Jovi's Spotify page, on Oct. 10 had this added.

http://imgur.com/yTHNrhX

Now obviously this is a mistake as it refers to the 2019 tour (same lineup) but that wasn't there on Oct. 9 and it's not today either, so I'd assume somebody was modifying some lists over there.