Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

rolo_tomachi 02-20-2020 04:51 PM

Well, well, well. Quiet, this is what it is.

The instrumental had things that I liked and was covered by the voice, and since there is no guitar solo, I have made some adjustments with both tracks and I have create an extended version using the riff and the guitars so that it fits like a guitar solo. At least it looks more like a rock song.

Limitless (extended)

It would be interesting for someone who knows how to make good guitar solos, record one on this track, as that boy did with "We Weren't Born to Follow", or even better, we send the song to Richie or Phil for do the guitar solo.

Santa Fe 02-20-2020 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny (Post 1261769)
No it doesn't. We don't need the song.

A solo won't turn it into a good song.

Probably you are right

wichi850262 02-20-2020 05:33 PM

On the flip, if you dislike it tell us why. After that point it's just repeating it over and over and over. I don't love this song, I hardly like it but you won't find me chiming in again and again about how the band is terrible now and the song is unsavable. I still want to be excited and discuss the new album with people who want to discuss things. Is it just me here?

Spot on!

steel_horse75 02-20-2020 05:38 PM

20/20: The New Album

Quote:

Originally Posted by wichi850262 (Post 1261796)
On the flip, if you dislike it tell us why. After that point it's just repeating it over and over and over. I don't love this song, I hardly like it but you won't find me chiming in again and again about how the band is terrible now and the song is unsavable. I still want to be excited and discuss the new album with people who want to discuss things. Is it just me here?

Spot on!

On average 35 posts a year since you joined suggests you contribute **** all !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

polevka 02-20-2020 06:14 PM

I really like the cover.
It is different and it still has a good chance to represent the album adequately.

Captain_jovi 02-20-2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1261797)
On average 35 posts a year since you joined suggests you contribute **** all !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Give me 35 quality posts a year over 35 posts a day about how unhappy you are with something.

This is not worth arguing over, we disagree, I'd rather talk about the band.

Xavi 02-20-2020 07:00 PM

I think it is going to be the first time,since 1995,that Im not going to buy a BJ album the day of the release.
Ill buy it later,when,instead of 20 euros,it will cost 6 or 7.

Kathleen 02-20-2020 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny (Post 1261769)
No it doesn't. We don't need the song.

A solo won't turn it into a good song.

I have to agree - and I'm not usually the negative one around here :(

Santa Fe 02-20-2020 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polevka (Post 1261799)
I really like the cover.
It is different and it still has a good chance to represent the album adequately.

And what about the rest of the band ?

Kevs 02-20-2020 07:19 PM

I certainly don't love it but its ok as its probably what I expected. The instrumental had given me more hope. It sounds more like a bonus track but like one we had before. I will still buy the new album