Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   THINFS Tour ProShots (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70382)

bonjovi90 07-19-2019 05:23 PM

The best thing here:
"Now I can't sing a love song the way it's meant to be..."

True word, Jon, true words! :mrgreen:

Xavi 07-19-2019 05:45 PM

The "moment" of the tour.

james_d 07-19-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1257390)

You're not wrong there, that and a few songs from Dublin night 2 for me

DavetheGodofKeys 07-19-2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1257390)

Dont forget the moment where he was very energetic and was smiling!

bjcrazycpa 07-19-2019 11:54 PM

THINFS Tour ProShots

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1257379)
Tico ****ing Torres.

Unbelievable.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

So agree with you Jay!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roll 07-20-2019 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1257388)
The best thing here:
"Now I can't sing a love song the way it's meant to be..."

True word, Jon, true words! :mrgreen:

That's funny because I always wonder if he takes the next lines for himself now :
"Well I guess I'm not that good anymore
But baby that's just me"

Otherwise I know this Always is autotuned for I listenend a lot to the bootleg version of the performance. Can you guys detect autotune without comparison between both versions ?

Supersonic 07-20-2019 08:20 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roll (Post 1257419)
Otherwise I know this Always is autotuned for I listenend a lot to the bootleg version of the performance. Can you guys detect autotune without comparison between both versions ?

Yes. If he's in key, it's autotuned. If he's off key it's a bootleg. :p

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

ticos_stick 07-21-2019 04:40 AM

I can't quite get my head around how autotuned Jon sounds in these official videos. I f*cking hate autotune. I don't necessarily care that it's cheating but it just sounds weird to me and ruins these videos.

The Always performance didn't really make me feel anything. Phil's outro solo sounded pleasant in places but it didn't reach a satisfactory climax, it was meandering and lacked balls which the song needs. Tico was the one providing the energy and emotion which I love to see.

Tico for president.

Rdkopper 07-21-2019 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1257502)
I can't quite get my head around how autotuned Jon sounds in these official videos. I f*cking hate autotune. I don't necessarily care that it's cheating but it just sounds weird to me and ruins these videos.

The Always performance didn't really make me feel anything. Phil's outro solo sounded pleasant in places but it didn't reach a satisfactory climax, it was meandering and lacked balls which the song needs. Tico was the one providing the energy and emotion which I love to see.

Tico for president.

If this was 2013, I'd agree but considering the situations, this is a masterpiece!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

faith1985 07-21-2019 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ticos_stick (Post 1257502)

Tico for president.

I actually prefer this one:

I agree with the solo. I thought it was good but it did not reach the level it should to make it perfect. And yeah, Tico it our HITMAN again:)