Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   One Wild Night (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=47070)

KeepTheFaith2211 12-11-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 894095)
Yeah, that's exactly what i mean. I can understand someone sharing a different opinion with me/others... but some are pretty much... laughable.

What opinion of mine is laughable, though?

liljovi93 12-11-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 894109)
What opinion of mine is laughable, though?

Nearly everything you post on here.

KeepTheFaith2211 12-11-2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 894112)
Nearly everything you post on here.

Right...okay. Like what? An example please?

liljovi93 12-11-2008 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 894122)
Right...okay. Like what? An example please?

Saying Bounce is there best album. Saying I got the girl is one of the best songs on Crush. You did say that the Bounce tour was the best Jovi tour..... There's loads mate and you know it.. we have this conversation on MSN.

KeepTheFaith2211 12-11-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 894127)
Saying Bounce is there best album. Saying I got the girl is one of the best songs on Crush. You did say that the Bounce tour was the best Jovi tour..... There's loads mate and you know it.. we have this conversation on MSN.

Bounce is the best album IMO...simply because I enjoy the songs a lot more than some of the songs on other albums. That's down to taste.

I Got The Girl...Again down to personal taste.

Bounce tour...It looked awesome! The stage in North America and the lasers etc. :p

liljovi93 12-11-2008 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 894131)
Bounce is the best album IMO...simply because I enjoy the songs a lot more than some of the songs on other albums. That's down to taste.

I Got The Girl...Again down to personal taste.

Bounce tour...It looked awesome! The stage in North America and the lasers etc. :p

Exactly !!!! Your own opinions... which i said are laughable now. Bit pointless asking me for some wasn't it !

Ferret 12-11-2008 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 894131)
Bounce tour...It looked awesome! The stage in North America and the lasers etc. :p

Yes, but Jon's voice was at it's worst and the setlists were very boring for the most part.

liljovi93 12-11-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferret (Post 894138)
Yes, but Jon's voice was at it's worst and the setlists were very boring for the most part.

Wooo, another thing we agree on. I loved being at Manchester for the bounce tour, i was only 10 so of course i loved it. Just looking back on youtube, he sounds dreadful on some songs.

KeepTheFaith2211 12-11-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 894137)
Exactly !!!! Your own opinions... which i said are laughable now. Bit pointless asking me for some wasn't it !

Yeah but why are they laughable? Anyone's opinion is laughable if you don't agree with it. :|

Ferret 12-11-2008 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 894140)
Yeah but why are they laughable? Anyone's opinion is laughable if you don't agree with it. :|

But especially laughable if you think the Bounce tour was better than all the others :p


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.