Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

Jovi98 01-26-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1261120)
If it's as "great" as Unbroken, it might be the first album of the band I actually won't buy.

however you will download it for free from the internet i know.... :D

P.S

Come on, Unbroken is not bad at all, but i respect you if you hate it :)

candidomtz 01-26-2020 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovi98 (Post 1261123)
however you will download it for free from the internet i know.... :D

P.S

Come on, Unbroken is not bad at all, but i respect you if you hate it :)

Agree!! Unbroken is a good one !

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Jack27 01-26-2020 03:43 PM

Unbroken is good for what it is but because of the lyrical content it doesn’t feel like a (Jon) Bon Jovi song. I still maintain that it should be a bonus track on the album (because Jon wrote for an outside project)

steel_horse75 01-27-2020 12:01 AM

I’ve still not listened to unbroken since day of release. I played it a few times that day waiting for it to grab me and it didn’t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

musiccritic101 01-27-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1261104)
This just proves how much the band have lost credibility if even the die yards on here are not taking anything seriously anymore.

Who is actually genuinely excited about the new album?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say I'm excited about the new record but I still will buy it because there will probably be a few 'decent' songs,in my experience that's what usually happens when Bon Jovi releases a new record,there is maybe 3 or 4 enjoyable songs and the rest of the album is just boring.

When T.H.I.F.S came the only tracks I enjoyed and were in my opinion 'decent' was Knockout,Born Again Tomorrow and Livin' With A Ghost the rest was just boring and slow.

BJFan99 01-27-2020 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiccritic101 (Post 1261139)
I wouldn't say I'm excited about the new record but I still will buy it because there will probably be a few 'decent' songs,in my experience that's what usually happens when Bon Jovi releases a new record,there is maybe 3 or 4 enjoyable songs and the rest of the album is just boring.

When T.H.I.F.S came the only tracks I enjoyed and were in my opinion 'decent' was Knockout,Born Again Tomorrow and Livin' With A Ghost the rest was just boring and slow.

Personally I can't stand Born Again Tomorrow. It sounds like a run-of-the-mill EDM song.

Xavi 01-27-2020 12:58 PM

Unbroken is a bad song.
And the new album will be also a bad album.

Jack27 01-27-2020 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1261144)
Unbroken is a bad song.
And the new album will be also a bad album.

Please tell us more about the album as you've obviously heard it to make this assumption?

semigoodlooking 01-27-2020 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack27 (Post 1261145)
Please tell us more about the album as you've obviously heard it to make this assumption?

Fair enough, but there is something to be said for history, exploring trends, and probability. Most of Bon Jovi's history has been defined by average output, the trend of recent albums shows a lack of significant quality, and probability suggests this will continue (the latest song adds to that chance).

Xavi was clearly making a prediction and the probability is weighted in his favor.

Jack27 01-27-2020 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlooking (Post 1261146)
Fair enough, but there is something to be said for history, exploring trends, and probability. Most of Bon Jovi's history has been defined by average output, the trend of recent albums shows a lack of significant quality, and probability suggests this will continue (the latest song adds to that chance).

Xavi was clearly making a prediction and the probability is weighted in his favor.

We'll agree to disagree