Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Youtube.com Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=36750)

Rdkopper 04-15-2020 03:02 PM

There is nothing wrong with looking your age but he looks absolutely terrible. He looks like a young guy wearing a Halloween wig of Doc Brown from Back To The Future. His hair doesn't even look real.

I was sitting next to a friend at work and Jon was on my computer and my friend says "He looks absolutely terrible - what a terrible look"...

Guys like Tom Cruise and Rob Lowe. These guys are Jon's age and are still keeping together.

Long white hair just doesn't work on anyone. Men or women. When Jon first stopped drying his hair, he still looked okay because it was shorter and it was more salt and pepper. He looked great during that Red Bank performance in 2014. Fast forward 6 years later, that grey hair has now turned 100% white (and long) which is just not a good look for anyone.

We can no longer say it's all about the music. Like it or not, believe it or not Bon Jovi built their reputation on image. No matter what bs Jon throws at you, it's true.

If Jon wants to look 68 and dance with teenage girls during Bed Of Roses, it's going to start coming off creepy.

If he had blonde hair in the limitless video, he could pass for a guy in his upper 40s. Even if he doesn't want to go back to all that, a simple hair cut (Destination Anywhere or Second half of Lost Highway style), with a little Just For Men could work wonders on him. Like the way he looked in 2014. Sure his face is a little older but he can still pull off that look.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

polevka 04-15-2020 03:06 PM

I think neither hair color nor style decides about whether someone is a rockstar.

If Jon wears a style he is fine with, it at least won't look fake.

Rdkopper 04-15-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polevka (Post 1263243)
I think neither hair color nor style decides about whether someone is a rockstar.

If Jon wears a style he is fine with, it at least won't look fake.

That attitude is the problem. You can still look good without being "Fake". People who get hair cuts aren't "Fake"... People who do things to improve their image aren't "Fake"... People who exercise to look good, aren't "Fake".

BJFan99 04-15-2020 03:41 PM

I think Jon should definitely drop the dance part off BOR. It’s always looked kinda silly because he’s never been a good dancer, but now that Jon is visibly getting up there in age and still picks up 20-year-old (or sometimes maybe even a year or two younger, considering how ”adult” some 17/18-year-old girls already look nowadays) girls to dance with and kiss on the mouth, he’s starting to seem more like a dirty old man instead of the dreamy sex symbol he used to be for girls 20-30 years ago.

Rdkopper 04-15-2020 03:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This is how he should do it. Attachment 1646Attachment 1647

JackieBlue 04-15-2020 04:19 PM

I don't disagree with a lot of these comments; but it's really not a good time to be bitching about someone's hair. Haircuts aren't considered "essential" so hairstylists and barbers are out of business for the duration. Jon could hire his own; but if he got a haircut right now, CNN would likely turn it into another national headline. I can see it now:

SINGER JON BON JOVI IGNORES SOCIAL DISTANCING IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN ROCKSTAR IMAGE
:p
:D

Rdkopper 04-15-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1263247)
I don't disagree with a lot of these comments; but it's really not a good time to be bitching about someone's hair. Haircuts aren't considered "essential" so hairstylists and barbers are out of business for the duration. Jon could hire his own; but if he got a haircut right now, CNN would likely turn it into another national headline. I can see it now:

SINGER JON BON JOVI IGNORES SOCIAL DISTANCING IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN ROCKSTAR IMAGE

[emoji14]

:D

This goes way beyond any social distance quarantine.

And I don't think CNN would notice or even care.

There is a picture of Jon around food at the SK without a mask on and that didn't make CNN.

JackieBlue 04-15-2020 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1263248)
This goes way beyond any social distance quarantine.

And I don't think CNN would notice or even care.

There is a picture of Jon around food at the SK without a mask on and that didn't make CNN.

https://youtu.be/8JtnEUPvpus

angelsambo 04-15-2020 07:41 PM

[QUOTE=YOVANAfromPeru;1263232]JBJ is sooo old
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URWW...ature=youtu.be[/QUOTE

he sounds more and more like a robot

richiefan95 04-15-2020 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1263234)
Of course it is. That guy looked like a 30-year old rock star by the time HAND was released. Now he looks like my 80-year old uncle. Aging 50 years in 15 is some kind of achievement, I gotta give him that.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

I completely agree. The strange thing is that he wants to look so. He is still training and with blond hair and better clothes he would look really good I think.
Richie got it together to age 10 years between 2012 and 2014 but still looks really good for 60 when you consider his lifestyle.
Jon could look much better but chooses to look like an 80 year old grandpa.