Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   NBJ - Everything Else (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What football team do you support? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=53609)

nickolai 10-31-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1076285)
Spurs fan since I was a little kid. My old man used to live down Edmonton way so pick up being a Spurs supporter and the curse was passed down to us :p

This season is incredibly exciting for us with a very good squad making a good effort to get 4th again. Our debut in the Champions League last year was incredible, and like everything else Spurs, a rollercoaster. We are normally great, terrible, entertaining and laughable in equal measures, so its a nice change this season to be fairly consistent and not the lolspurs of old- bar the first 2 games!

COYS

Bale's 2nd goal last night was pure class

dcj28 10-31-2011 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1076266)
Stop nickin our best players goddammit!

I think youll be safe now, dont see City needing Darren Bent and err..............
sorry cant think of any more.:)

KeepTheFaith2211 11-01-2011 12:04 AM

Demba Ba. Dear God... :D

samboraisgodUK 11-01-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 1076289)
Demba Ba. Dear God... :D

Can't believe you lot this season, bet you're pinching yourself.

linnea.cfc32_jovibandana 11-01-2011 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Bon Jovi (Post 1076239)
Rangers.

Seeing them hammer Celtic is one of life's great pleasures.

CELTIC.

Seeing them hammer Rangers is one of life's great pleasures. etc.

Have to admit tho it breaks my heart, that lately, the team has been shit.
Still, Celtic til I die and beyond!

Jim Bon Jovi 11-01-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linnea.cfc32_jovibandana (Post 1076303)
CELTIC.

Seeing them hammer Rangers is one of life's great pleasures. etc.

Have to admit tho it breaks my heart, that lately, the team has been shit.
Still, Celtic til I die and beyond!

This season's Celtic implosion has been highly entertaining.

Joe Ledley was in the papers yesterday saying Celtic need to win the last 26 league games on the bounce if they're going to take the league :facepalm:

Let's try winning 2 in a row first Joe :D

faith1985 11-01-2011 05:34 PM

I am not the biggest football fan but since I know somebody who played for Rangers and saw a few games I would say Rangers. That being said I really don't get how crazy some fans can be. When we drove back from a game some Celtic fans had smahed my Friend's window after a game. I'm not saying Rangers fans are better, but that was really sick.

Jim Bon Jovi 11-01-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1076315)
I am not the biggest football fan but since I know somebody who played for Rangers and saw a few games I would say Rangers. That being said I really don't get how crazy some fans can be. When we drove back from a game some Celtic fans had smahed my Friend's window after a game. I'm not saying Rangers fans are better, but that was really sick.

Which player?

Yeah the violence surrounding Old Firm games is pathetic. I won't wear blue on an Old Firm game and I won't go anywhere near the city centre on the day or night of a game.

Roxannah 11-01-2011 08:48 PM

the strangest thing happened to me. i don't know if the Universe is trying to tell me something but it's 4 times now i fly with Celtic fans the day before a game. doesn't matter where i'm flying from or to. needless to say, those are always entertaining flights :)

i support Benfica and City by association.

Jim Bon Jovi 11-01-2011 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roxannah (Post 1076323)
the strangest thing happened to me. i don't know if the Universe is trying to tell me something but it's 4 times now i fly with Celtic fans the day before a game. doesn't matter where i'm flying from or to. needless to say, those are always entertaining flights :)

i support Benfica and City by association.

Well they're presently embarassing themselves across the continent as well as in Scotland so that would explain why you keep bumping into their muppet fans on their travels.