Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Jon Bon Jovi - Mens Health (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=71075)

liljovi93 04-15-2024 03:41 PM

Jon Bon Jovi - Mens Health

https://www.menshealth.com/entertain...ver-interview/

https://youtu.be/t4kGVuaNDGM?si=d8DUcm9fxBHQUoIN

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Jovi98 04-15-2024 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1289950)

In one pic we can see some folders(some we already seen them, but in another prospective).

The lasts i see in the bottom are Drive, Save A Prayer, I'll Sleep When I'm Dead and Bed Of Roses.

Captain_jovi 04-15-2024 04:48 PM

"Bon Jovi in his home studio where the band recorded its new album ’Forever.’" oh hell yeah!!!

Jovi98 04-15-2024 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captaitan_jovi (Post 1289956)
"Bon Jovi in his home studio where the band recorded its new album ’Forever.’" oh hell yeah!!!

Ahahahah obviously, where you thought they recorded it in Nashville???

No no, they were in Nashville only for playing poker with Billy Falcon, the album was recorded interally in Bon Jovi home studio as you see.... :D

Seriously the only thing they made there was the pre-production of the album.

JoviForever 04-15-2024 05:25 PM

Very interesting interview that reveals more about Jon’s personality than most. Sounds like he’s a difficult person to work with and very single minded. Seems like there is also a bit in the doc that there maybe some dispute between Jon and Richie about when he left? Richie may have wanted to come back after a break but Jon shut the door on it possibly?

Jovi98 04-15-2024 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1289958)
Richie may have wanted to come back after a break but Jon shut the door on it possibly?

mmmmm i'm not sure that Richie was really interested to come back in the band, or at least he slept well the same, i mean that he was happy the same...

It's just a ypotesis.

Alphavictim 04-15-2024 05:43 PM

It's got electrolytes!

semigoodlooking 04-15-2024 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 1289958)
Very interesting interview that reveals more about Jon’s personality than most. Sounds like he’s a difficult person to work with and very single minded. Seems like there is also a bit in the doc that there maybe some dispute between Jon and Richie about when he left? Richie may have wanted to come back after a break but Jon shut the door on it possibly?

It is an interview that is heavy on the writer's speculation and low on content that actually comes from Jon. She tells us a lot but it doesn't come from anything he says, at least on the record. Really, read it again and compare how much Jon says compared to paragraphs of the writer clearly enjoying the flow of their own copy.

Also, it looks as though he didn't like this interviewer and perhaps she him too. It is worth noting all the outside voices she spoke to were full of praise for him. It is the writer's concept that he is hard work, irritable, etc. I am not saying any of this in particular defense of Jon - who maybe is those things - but rather as a critique of a feature that is a polished turd.

Captain_jovi 04-15-2024 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jovi98 (Post 1289957)
Ahahahah obviously, where you thought they recorded it in Nashville???

No no, they were in Nashville only for playing poker with Billy Falcon, the album was recorded interally in Bon Jovi home studio as you see.... :D

Seriously the only thing they made there was the pre-production of the album.

Holy crap my brain broke, I totally forgot it was recorded in Nashville. Well I'm even more confused. Unless basic bed tracks were done in Nashville then overdubs elsewhere (Though you're probably right, I could swear I read Sanctuary was dismantled as a studio)

Jovi98 04-15-2024 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1289962)
Holy crap my brain broke, I totally forgot it was recorded in Nashville. Well I'm even more confused. Unless basic bed tracks were done in Nashville then overdubs elsewhere (Though you're probably right, I could swear I read Sanctuary was dismantled as a studio)

I only remember Tico said that the pre-production was made in New Jersey, so i think they could have done some bed tracks there at JBJ home studio, that lately is more used as rehearsal studio.

I read here in one comment that someone said probably Yovana that Sanctuary studio was dismantled because the gears weren't updated so Jon should had decide if update them or dismantle them... and he chosen the second option and after that Obie brought the control panel to his home studio if i remember correctly.

Infact the control panel "or idk its name" isn't there anymore or at least i never see it anymore, but the rest is still there for rehearsal or bed tracks.